Getaway 2024 Bookings Missing

Mizunosport

Anyone else notice that the Getaway is unavailable to book April, May, and June of 2024? We had a cruise booked out of Barcelona in June and it's still showing as active, but it's sure not bookable on the website... Did anyone get an email yet? 

I too was interested for a long time the June 6, 2024 cruise from Southampton to Barcelona and saw the same message itinerary no longer available. I hit the chat box and they said it is available and kept asking how many persons? I said I will call. Hopefully this is a glitch and these itineraries are available. Calling NCL next week.

A few weeks ago a 2025 cruise around Ireland that I had booked disappeared as an option to book but then reappeared a few days later, much to my relief.   Now this one - a friend and I are booked on the May 13 2024 Getaway northern Europe itinerary, which seems to have disappeared, along with everything else for a few months.   And OMG just yesterday, we booked our air.  We like to plan early.  😨    This doesn't look good, though the cruise still shows up in my account.  

2 hours ago, njkate said:

Yes, I’m booked for the April Trans Atlantic, not looking good, there is nothing past March 17 until late July

Actually the last bookable cruise is January 27th.  Nothing after until July 28th.  

So weird.  I went to check on our 3/7/24 cruise on a travel site (not NCL) and it was also showing cabins available for the other 2 cruises on the Getaway in March 2024.

Hopefully it's just a glitch on NCL's site.

1 hour ago, Liljo22 said:

Actually the last bookable cruise is January 27th.  Nothing after until July 28th.  

Wow when I looked the other day March 17 was last cruise until July 

6 hours ago, goldmom said:

So weird.  I went to check on our 3/7/24 cruise on a travel site (not NCL) and it was also showing cabins available for the other 2 cruises on the Getaway in March 2024.

Hopefully it's just a glitch on NCL's site.

Hi hun, I just went on another cruise site & was able to do a faux booking on May 2024 cruise on Getaway. Fingers crossed it’s a glitch. I even put in for TAs throughout 2025 and none popped up.

• Like 1

There are no cruises showing for the Getaway from February thru May,  2024.  We have a cruise booked for February 2024.   Still showing in my account,  but when I try to book an excursion ,  it says an error has occurred,  try again later.  I called NCL,  and the agent told me all Getaway cruises are still showing able to book. She doesn't have any idea what's going on.   I hope it's a glitch,  but it's been over a week.  

19 minutes ago, Beach Life 1 said:

There are no cruises showing for the Getaway from February thru May,  2024.  We have a cruise booked for February 2024.   Still showing in my account,  but when I try to book an excursion ,  it says an error has occurred,  try again later.  I called NCL,  and the agent told me all Getaway cruises are still showing able to book. She doesn't have any idea what's going on.   I hope it's a glitch,  but it's been over a week.  

If it's any consolation I can't book any excursions for my Star cruise in November, on the app the guests don't load and on the website it says there is an error. I think that is a problem with the excursions screen rather than a problem with the cruise.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, dexddd said:

I'd be wary of a third party site being current.  We had a Jewel cruise booked and they swapped ships yet for about two weeks third party sites still showing Jewel for sale.

I’m a guest of CAS I’d never book thru third party.  Let’s hope it’s a glitch

46 minutes ago, Beach Life 1 said:

Actually no cruises from mid January to late July. Her last cruise in January she ends up in NY, then July she’s in Greece so who knows when she sails across the pond, seems rather long for a dry dock right now it’s a guessing game

I never waste my time calling as in my experience those agents are just as much in the dark as the guests 

• Like 3