150 Central Park Favorites

We have never been to 150 Central Park, but we plan on making a reservation with our dining package.  There looks to be a lot of great food.  Do you have any favorites you really like?  Any must haves?  Everything except the halibut looks good (I don't like fish).  I have never had venison before so any insight is welcomed.  It sounds good though.  I would love to hear your experiences! 

4 minutes ago, slyster said:

We have never been to 150 Central Park, but we plan on making a reservation with our dining package.  There looks to be a lot of great food.  Do you have any favorites you really like?  Any must haves?  Everything except the halibut looks good (I don't like fish).  I have never had venison before so any insight is welcomed.  It sounds good though.  I would love to hear your experiences! 

The bread. I could live entirely on that bread.

And the cucumber martini is sublime.

• Like 1

Hands down, the BEST meal I've ever had on a cruise ship was the Chateaubriand at 150 Central Park. It is for two people, though. My son and I STILL talk about it to this day, and it's been about five years.

Also, the duck confit appetizer is freaking amazing.

I love this restaurant so much, I wish they were on every RC ship.

As family, we've had three visits to 150 Central Park.  Twice on Allure and once on Oasis.  By far we enjoyed the service and experience on the Allure.  Each of us has a different favorite - the lobster for our son, the halibut for my wife, and the veal for me.  But we all agreed on the fried cheesecake bites! 

enjoy! 

On 7/10/2023 at 5:39 PM, slyster said:

We did 150 I believe on the Symphony and loved it.  I too don't like fish and enjoyed my dinner.  Their specialty martini was fantastic.  Bread was delicious.  

• Like 2

This is my favorite RC restaurant. We usually get some wine at vintages before then head in for dinner. Love the atmosphere. Of course agree with the bread. I really enjoyed the soup (the velouté) and the lamb wellington. The desserts are the best at 150 Central Park. 

13 hours ago, Kdmansfield said:

This is my favorite RC restaurant. We usually get some wine at vintages before then head in for dinner. Love the atmosphere. Of course agree with the bread. I really enjoyed the soup (the velouté) and the lamb wellington. The desserts are the best at 150 Central Park. 

I'm really considering the lamb wellington.  Glad to know you loved it!