Just boarded Silver Moon

bitob

20 minutes ago, bitob said:

So I had a meeting with the exec chef about some food issues and I asked if he ever makes tarte tatin ( my favorite)he replied special order only and you shall have tomorrow night 

divineIMG_6505.thumb.jpeg.7bf162861e90bd9d07729adecc038c97.jpeg

Ooo la la....

Ask him for Floating Islands the next night!

• Like 1

First leg ends tomorrow. I will be glad to get to slightly warmer temps 

cd Roy Perez is leaving the ship. We are getting brand new cd who comes from regent. I did not catch his name but I think he goes by initials like jb or jp. I will report back. Maybe some of you know who it is?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, bitob said:

First leg ends tomorrow. I will be glad to get to slightly warmer temps 

cd Roy Perez is leaving the ship. We are getting brand new cd who comes from regent. I did not catch his name but I think he goes by initials like jb or jp. I will report back. Maybe some of you know who it is?

Is @jpalbny changing careers?? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, bitob said:

I think he goes by initials like jb or jp. I will report back. Maybe some of you know who it is?

If he’s from Albany, the CruiseCriticverse will go nuts, as in World Cup nuts.  And, if Chris is the Hotel Director, I may lose my mind! 😆

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, bitob said:

His name is Jp

melifluous voice 

I sailed with  JP .......he was originally from Colorado and yes, he has an AWESOME voice....we chatted a few times and he told me he was on Broadway a few years back. Very nice guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lois R said:

I sailed with  JP .......he was originally from Colorado and yes, he has an AWESOME voice.

I’ve sailed with JP too!  Didn’t know he was from Colorado though.  Nice chap and I do like his voice.  But, have you seen his handwriting?  Whew doggie; it’s really something to see. 😉

Edited by Stumblefoot
Emoji
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

A word about wifi

i believe we have starlink on this ship

flawless Wi-Fi despite being in some not so populated areas of Iceland. When you move to different parts of ship you get a prompt to reconnect to ss Wi-Fi by pressing a link. Takes a second. Guessing there are routers everywhere 

I have premium Wi-Fi and streaming also flawless 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2023 at 8:37 AM, bitob said:

A word about wifi   i believe we have starlink on this ship   flawless Wi-Fi despite being in some not so populated areas of Iceland. When you move to different parts of ship you get a prompt to reconnect to ss Wi-Fi by pressing a link. Takes a second. Guessing there are routers everywhere   I have premium Wi-Fi and streaming also flawless 

Appreciate this great wifi update and follow-up. Keep us posted as to how things are working on the Silver Moon.  Getting ready for a February 2024 Silver Moon sailing, 18-day, Mumbai to Singapore.  Nice to be "connected" when sailing in distant and exotic locations.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

58 minutes ago, TLCOhio said:

Appreciate this great wifi update and follow-up. Keep us posted as to how things are working on the Silver Moon.  Getting ready for a February 2024 Silver Moon sailing, 18-day, Mumbai to Singapore.  Nice to be "connected" when sailing in distant and exotic locations.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Continues to be perfect. And we are in a fairly remote place now — stornaway isle of Lewis (Scotland)