Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

36 minutes ago, fac429 said:

Very frustrating, and gives me reason to think that there's something to the chatter about RC replacing Navigator with something else, and possibly no longer offering the 3/4 night cruises out of LA.  Which would be very upsetting.  

I could care less about the 3/4 nighters. But very interested in what ship will replace Navigator.

Darn I was hoping they would be released this week but I'll be onboard Explorer starting this Friday so perhaps I'll book onboard.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

L.A. Is showing both Quantum and Navigator.

Thanks for posting this.  I'm happy for all of the people who wanted to see a Quantum class in LA, but also very happy to see that the Navigator will still be doing its thing in Summer 2025.

4 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Edit from above. Quantum doing 3-6 night cruises. No 7 nighters which seems silly.

Issue might be that there aren't a lot of ports on the Mexican Riviera that can handle a ship that large.  From what I've read in the past, I don't know for sure.  

2 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

That port area will be fun when both ships are departing the same day.

Looks like Quantum will be doing 4, 5, 6 and 7 day cruises.

Their shore services will be busy with 2 ships on the same day.

Do you think they will fill 2 ships?  I thought they might have sent Navigator to Australia.

4 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Do you think they will fill 2 ships?  I thought they might have sent Navigator to Australia.

Load factors out of LA must be doing great if they want to commit 24000+ more berths per month

1 hour ago, fac429 said:

Issue might be that there aren't a lot of ports on the Mexican Riviera that can handle a ship that large.  From what I've read in the past, I don't know for sure.  

From the site posted above, it does show that Quantum will be stopping in Cabo, which from my experience is the slower tender port.  Catalina is the other tender port, but they have much bigger tender boats so it seems to go quicker.

35 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I can't imagine the Uber/Lyft wait times with both in port the same day.

39 minutes ago, fac429 said:

All of them, or just from the time Quantum shows up in town?

When Quantum shows up. Doubtful we'll get two ships. Navigator has been doing just fine.

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Even if they have two ships (doubtful) they more than likely sail different days.

2 hours ago, fac429 said:

I don't think they will get rid of the 7 nighters.

1 hour ago, mil76 said:

From the site posted above, it does show that Quantum will be stopping in Cabo, which from my experience is the slower tender port.  Catalina is the other tender port, but they have much bigger tender boats so it seems to go quicker.

When NCL Breakaway+ class stop in Cabo they consume all of the local tender boats leaving other ships to tender using their own boats.  Great if on NCL, sucks if on any other line.  

Maybe a Q class will negotiate the same treatment.  

1 hour ago, mil76 said:

3 Days was supposed go ashore in Cabo on Royal Ships in last yr, never got there as was too Windy for Tenders. Well actually 3 Tenders got to land one the days then nobody else

Edited by ONECRUISER

48 minutes ago, twangster said:

When NCL Breakaway+ class stop in Cabo they consume all of the local tender boats leaving other ships to tender using their own boats.  Great if on NCL, sucks if on any other line.  

Maybe a Q class will negotiate the same treatment.  

I was there Royal was using it's own Ship Tenders, was a Disney Ship and a smaller Princess Ship