Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

To make more money somewhere else.

Where?  They are already up in New Jersey.  Even NCL has decided to park themselves up in Baltimore for the fall months.  Millions of people are within driving range.

Edited by Plum Happy

Just now, Biker19 said:

To make more money somewhere else.

They can only sail a small ship out of Baltimore. Those cruises are very popular in the Winter season. They'll keep either the Enchantment OTS or swap in a similar ship.

1 minute ago, toad455 said:

Those cruises are very popular in the Winter season.

It has little to do with popularity (virtually all ships are at/above 100% capacity regardless of home port) - it's all about the $. If they can make more money somewhere else, they'll home port there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Definitely! She is expected to return to NJ for Winter 25/26, based on a WB TA Port booking with destination marked as Cape Liberty.

Of course not confirmed yet, but is there a "rumor" of when the Odyssey TA will be in Oct/Nov 2025... or even the departure port?  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Look at 2024's TA snd expect something very similar. 

Thanks, that was definitely my first point of reference. 

2024's TA leaves November 3rd.  I'm thinking the one in Fall 2025 may leave earlier because (according to post #440) the ship will be in St Maarten on November 9th. 

Edited by Nabalab

20 minutes ago, Nabalab said:

Thanks, that was definitely my first point of reference. 

2024's TA leaves November 3rd.  I'm thinking the one in Fall 2025 may leave earlier because (according to post #440) the ship will be in St Maarten on November 9th. 

I don't believe the St Maarten port stop is valid.  Probably a placeholder.  She certainly isn't visiting St Maarten as part of her TA and it's unlikely they are starting off with the 11/12 day itineraries in November from Bayonne

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I don't believe the St Maarten port stop is valid.  Probably a placeholder.  She certainly isn't visiting St Maarten as part of her TA and it's unlikely they are starting off with the 11/12 day itineraries in November from Bayonne

Indy always stopped in St Maarten on her TA‘s

10 hours ago, Nabalab said:

Of course not confirmed yet, but is there a "rumor" of when the Odyssey TA will be in Oct/Nov 2025... or even the departure port?  Thanks!

As Odyssey is based in Civitavecchia (Rome) for Summer 2025, I would expect the WB TA to start here. There is a call for Odyssey in Villefranche on 22nd October and a call in Ponta Delgada (Azores) on 29th October.

I think the TA will start earlier in 2025 than it does in 2024, probably around 20th October, and expect her to be in NJ by around 4th November.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2023 at 8:53 AM, Jumping Cruiser said:

As Odyssey is based in Civitavecchia (Rome) for Summer 2025, I would expect the WB TA to start here. There is a call for Odyssey in Villefranche on 22nd October and a call in Ponta Delgada (Azores) on 29th October.

I think the TA will start earlier in 2025 than it does in 2024, probably around 20th October, and expect her to be in NJ by around 4th November.

Where would the EB TA for Odyssey in spring 2025 start?  Cape Liberty? Going to Rome?

• Thanks 1

Any updates as to when the 2025 spring, summer, etc. Cape Liberty departures will show?

This time around, I want to make sure to book early (and often, haha) before the prices go nuts. I waited too long on my last few bookings & got caught in the crazy pricing. 

TIA for any information you may have.

2 hours ago, CaroleSP said:

Any updates as to when the 2025 spring, summer, etc. Cape Liberty departures will show?

This time around, I want to make sure to book early (and often, haha) before the prices go nuts. I waited too long on my last few bookings & got caught in the crazy pricing. 

TIA for any information you may have.

November/ December

On 10/7/2023 at 6:03 PM, kj_connections said:

Where would the EB TA for Odyssey in spring 2025 start?  Cape Liberty? Going to Rome?

I predict it starts on Sunday, April 27th 2025. Cape Liberty->Civitavecchia (Rome)...Itinerary TBD.

Anxiously waiting for this to be released. I've booked NCL Prima TA departing on same day from NYC to Rome as a just in case backup.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, adolfo2 said:

I predict it starts on Sunday, April 27th 2025. Cape Liberty->Civitavecchia (Rome)...Itinerary TBD.

Anxiously waiting for this to be released. I've booked NCL Prima TA departing on same day from NYC to Rome as a just in case backup.

What would make you choose one ship over the other?  The itinerary or the ship?