Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

24 minutes ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Still cant belive how slow Royal are in releasing their summer 25 cruises in Europe......

And will be interesting to see how they price 2025 at launch. I’d prefer to stay with RC but have been identifying MSC and NCL itineraries if they’re still way overpriced. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, little britain said:

I’m booked on Millennium in Japan for 3/25 but hoping to swap that to RCI if possible. But it would need to do a lot of Japanese ports which I think a repo wouldn’t. 

We are also booked on Millennium Japan for 3/15/25 but looking for a Repo or TP returning to the states. Would love for Athem to fit into our dates or maybe do a likable swap.

7 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

This was not about ex UK, Royal has had a  Baltic ship based in Copenhagen and Stockholm for most years until the war and also always did Baltic cruises from Amsterdam. 

Hello,

With the greatest of respect, having read all the postings on this thread - and its general title, it doesn't seem to be specific to or from anywhere so I just added my two pennyworth.

Cublet

• Like 1

11 hours ago, springaussie said:

Thanks Chilli

I was reading a similar article earlier about China.

I think Anthem is going to Alaska for this Hong Kong booking.

Singapore to Tokyo

Then

Tokyo to Seattle/Vancouver. 

Oh, wow!!! We're doing a best of Japan on Celebrity 4/8/25 -4/20/25. It would be so cool if a Tokyo-Vancouver sailing were available to bring us back to North America!

4 hours ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

P&O are very good value for money for cruises to norway and baltics. Predominantly norway and the fjords. Very cheap during UK term time. 👍

Still cant belive how slow Royal are in releasing their summer 25 cruises in Europe......

They been pretty consistent last 5 yrs(but for CV). Shoot Royal is Fast compared to less then 10yrs ago when they were releasing in May/June for the next yr April threw Summer, with some less then yr out. Lot my Cruises are Booked 560+ days out, in past some would be less then a yr. Though don't see Royal releasing any further out then they do, with so much time Cruises get Canceled, Ship or Ports Change. Happens to me 2-4 Cruises a yr

41 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Can someone help me summarize where they think the Quantum class and Quantum Ultra class ships will be in 2025?  I'm interested in a repositioning cruise.  Thanks

Are you looking for a transatlantic or transpacific?

38 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Are you looking for a transatlantic or transpacific?

Hey, I'll jump into this thread.  We are looking to book a 2025 Transatlantic for April/May from Florida or Galveston to Europe.  Any clues or release dates?

5 hours ago, little britain said:

I’m booked on Millennium in Japan for 3/25 but hoping to swap that to RCI if possible. But it would need to do a lot of Japanese ports which I think a repo wouldn’t. 

3 hours ago, MCEaton said:

We are also booked on Millennium Japan for 3/15/25 but looking for a Repo or TP returning to the states. Would love for Athem to fit into our dates or maybe do a likable swap.

2 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

Oh, wow!!! We're doing a best of Japan on Celebrity 4/8/25 -4/20/25. It would be so cool if a Tokyo-Vancouver sailing were available to bring us back to North America!

We are also booked on the 4/8/25 Millennium cruise but would jump ship in an instant if a suitable sequence of Anthem cruises came out that get us back to North America! Fingers crossed! 🤞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kj_connections said:

Can someone help me summarize where they think the Quantum class and Quantum Ultra class ships will be in 2025?  I'm interested in a repositioning cruise.  Thanks

I suspect these will be the QC deployments for 2025, based on port bookings and general knowledge. The only one that is a complete guess would be Singapore/China from May 2025. I suspect that the two ships will be Quantum and Spectrum, but not sure on which one would be based where.

Quantum: Brisbane, Australia (Jan-Apr 2025) & Singapore/China (From May 2025)

Anthem: Singapore (Jan-Apr 2025) & Alaska (May-Oct 2025) & Australia (From October 2025)

Ovation: Sydney, Australia (Jan-Apr 2025) & Alaska (May-Oct 2025)

Spectrum: Shanghai, China (Jan-Apr 2025) & Singapore/China (From May 2025)

Odyssey: Cape Liberty, NJ (Jan-Apr 2025) & Civitavecchia, Italy (May-Oct 2025)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedOaks said:

Hey, I'll jump into this thread.  We are looking to book a 2025 Transatlantic for April/May from Florida or Galveston to Europe.  Any clues or release dates?

Odyssey: Cape Liberty, NJ to Civitavecchia, Rome

Independence: Miami, Florida to Southampton, England

Explorer: I suspect this will be split in 2. Miami, Florida to Barcelona, Spain THEN Barcelona, Spain to Ravenna, Italy.

Allure: Miami, Florida to Dry Dock in Cadiz, Spain (NON-REVENUE?)

Brilliance: New Orleans, Louisiana to Amsterdam, The Netherlands (?)

Voyager: Port Canaveral, Florida to Barcelona, Spain (?)

All early 2025 TA’s should become available in November/December, but these are my best guesses based on port bookings and other general info.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Explorer: I suspect this will be split in 2. Miami, Florida to Barcelona, Spain THEN Barcelona, Spain to Ravenna, Italy.

All early 2025 TA’s should become available in November/December, but these are my best guesses based on port bookings and other general info.

Thank you for all your sleuthing!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Any idea where Allure is going after?

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Any idea where Allure is going after?

Considering the announcement the other day re China opening for cruise ships, 🤞 a newly amped Allure might be heading east and doing the itineraries that the Wonder was supposed to do before getting redeployed.

3 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Considering the announcement the other day re China opening for cruise ships, 🤞 a newly amped Allure might be heading east and doing the itineraries that the Wonder was supposed to do before getting redeployed.

With the huge increase in demand and the corresponding uptick in pricing I'm not sure that Royal will be jumping on sending multiple ships to China right away.  I think it will be a cautious approach

On 9/24/2023 at 12:21 PM, Billy Baltic said:

And will be interesting to see how they price 2025 at launch. I’d prefer to stay with RC but have been identifying MSC and NCL itineraries if they’re still way overpriced. 

Yeah we are spreading the net now on other cruise lines. We always want value for money and thats from leaving my door to getting back in my house. Hopefully Royal are competitive on summer 25 cruises. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

I wasn’t really thinking China,They would probably send something newer there.

I was thinking Singapore/Sydney surely we must be due for some hand downs by then.

21 hours ago, eel said:

We are also booked on the 4/8/25 Millennium cruise but would jump ship in an instant if a suitable sequence of Anthem cruises came out that get us back to North America! Fingers crossed! 🤞

That would be great if we can get Robin & Don to join us. They are are the same Japan cruise as us.

• Like 1