Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

On 10/12/2023 at 5:53 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Wonder will also be doing short Caribbean in addition to Utopia. Looks like Star may very well indeed be going to Port Canaveral

AN also listed under the short Caribbean and LAX

Another inaugural perhaps??😱

4 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Gosh no, Europe can have Quantum, let us keep Ovation. Plus, I'd guess Lelepa would be nearly ready around then so if anything they'd be wanting to send us more ships rather than less

I was hoping for Allure in Sydney (or Kembla ?) but I think there’s a little evidence it’s going back to the Caribbean after it’s dry dock .

Gavin smith said a couple of months ago Lelepa will be open in 2026 but I think he’s starting to believe his own hype.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, amindu said:

How do you do that if the schedules are not released until the day they show up on the website? Or are these published somewhere. 

I have a order in with my TA I'm on the look out for a cruise to Bermuda. 

And of course I'll look too. I'll be on a ship for 3 weeks starting nov 26 so a little harder to keep up if they are late coming out.

6 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I was hoping for Allure in Sydney (or Kembla ?) but I think there’s a little evidence it’s going back to the Caribbean after it’s dry dock .

Gavin smith said a couple of months ago Lelepa will be open in 2026 but I think he’s starting to believe his own hype.

Allure is also listed under other Caribbean (usually the 6/8 night) release

• Thanks 1

Where does Iceland fit in  for release dates

Nov 1 - Alaska (OV, AN, RD, GR)

Nov 8 - Europe (AL, OY, ID, EX, VY, BR)

Nov 15 - 7N Caribbean (HM, OA, AD, ID, SR, BR, RD, RH, GR)

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

Feb 14 - Short Caribbean and LAX (UT, WN, AN, LB, FR, MA, NV, AD, JW)

Feb 14 - Northeast (SY, OY, LB, VI)

Feb 21 - Other Caribbean (SY AL, EX, JW)

20 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

Probably Europe.  Brilliance would be my guess

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Probably Europe.  Brilliance would be my guess

29 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Brilliance is on port bookings in Iceland for 2025. I presume that itineraries will be pretty much the same as what’s currently offered on Jewel.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Ovation is only shown for Alaska and nowhere else at this point

There are some port bookings in Australia for Ovation and I would tend to think that these may be placeholders for Anthem, but there are also none showing for Quantum.

In my opinion, I think Ovation will go back to Aus alongside Anthem, while Quantum will go to Asia. I highly highly doubt that they will send Ovation anywhere else, especially with a dry-dock looming in early 26. The only place a deployment would make sense other than Aus is LA, but they will likely keep Navigator there.

• Like 1

@Ourusualbeach Where does the 8N S. Caribbean from Florida fit in on this schedule? Would it likely be under Other Caribbean? Thanks

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

9 minutes ago, bloodyen said:

Wish they were sending Wonder up to Cape Liberty for 2025 instead of Symphony; already been on that one and wasn't a fan.

I love Wonder and have been on every Oasis class except Symphony… and the differences b/t Wonder & the others weren’t exactly earth shattering, just some redesigns here and there and the addition of Mason Jar (all of which I did like, but I also liked every other Oasis class ship and will be on Allure in 11 days).

What did you dislike about Symphony that would be solved by Wonder? Just curious.

15 hours ago, mets123 said:

It seems very strange that Northeast sailings are not being released until mid February. Aren't they normally released in the Nov/Dec timeframe?

Changes happen yr to yr. I do Long Caribbean and have been first release, last and in the Middle. No permanent set time frame

Edited by ONECRUISER

27 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I love Wonder and have been on every Oasis class except Symphony… and the differences b/t Wonder & the others weren’t exactly earth shattering, just some redesigns here and there and the addition of Mason Jar (all of which I did like, but I also liked every other Oasis class ship and will be on Allure in 11 days).

What did you dislike about Symphony that would be solved by Wonder? Just curious.

I found the service + food to be lacking on board. Oasis of the Seas + some ships on other classes were better experiences. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

@Ourusualbeach Where does the 8N S. Caribbean from Florida fit in on this schedule? Would it likely be under Other Caribbean? Thanks

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

Other Caribbean

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Symphony has been our favorite of all the OA class ships.  The extra restaurants over OA and AL and the shows were a step up IMO

• Like 4

Apologies for the role I played in turning this into "Which Oasis class ship do you like/dislike?" I was really just curious why that other poster didn't like Symphony.

I hope the topic gets back to deployment info.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Apologies for the role I played in turning this into "Which Oasis class ship do you like/dislike?" I was really just curious why that other poster didn't like Symphony.

I hope the topic gets back to deployment info.

Sure what is a Cruise Critic thread without the odd detour! Lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 10/12/2023 at 5:52 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Deployment opening schedule

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

For the Northeast deployment, I see four ships, assuming Odyssey, Symphony and Liberty are for Cape Liberty, and Vision for Baltimore? Is Boston not getting a ship in fall 2025? Seems odd that nothing is listed, but maybe it's just not announced? I know for 2023 and 2024, Boston is getting the ship from Tampa, Serenade and Grandeur.