Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

18 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Deployment opening schedule

Nov 1 - Alaska (OV, AN, RD, GR)

Nov 8 - Europe (AL, OY, ID, EX, VY, BR)

Nov 15 - 7N Caribbean (HM, OA, AD, ID, SR, BR, RD, RH, GR)

Dec 5 - Star (Icon 2)

Feb 14 - Short Caribbean and LAX (UT, WN, AN, LB, FR, MA, NV, AD, JW)

Feb 14 - Northeast (SY, OY, LB, VI)

Feb 21 - Other Caribbean (SY AL, EX, JW)

Thanks for the info!  The Allure in Europe is certainly an interesting prospect, especially if it's going to be in the Mediterranean.

Does anyone know if Celebrity's deployment schedule will likely follow this timing or thereabouts, being a sister cruiseline?  I haven't seen anything on the Celebrity CC boards yet about 2025 deployment.

6 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Was being nosy looking through the port schedules for 2025, icon of the seas is showing couple of days apart on the St Maarten schedule so I can safely say my hopes for a European summer on Star are dashed 😂

IMG_7576.jpeg

What I noticed is that it looks like the Celebrity Beyond will stay in the Caribbean year round in 2025 also. I thought it might but this could be confirmation. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If that were the case then Wonder would probably have been listed on the 7 day Caribbean schedule.

I'm not giving up hope, lol. Wonder is listed as visiting St. Maarten every other week in June 2025 on the port site. That would indicate it's still doing 7N cruises in June.

It disappears from the schedule in July... which jives with my theory that Star may not take over until a bit later in the summer (July). That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 😁

https://gls.portstmaarten.sx/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

Date Day Time Homeport CRN Vessel Remarks Pier
02-06 Mon 11:59 - 19:00   SX250307 LIBERTY OF THE SEAS    
03-06 Tue 08:00 - 17:00   SX250308 ICON OF THE SEAS    
04-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250309 OASIS OF THE SEAS    
11-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250475 CELEBRITY BEYOND    
11-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250310 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
12-06 Thu 08:00 - 17:00   SX250311 WONDER OF THE SEAS    
18-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250312 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
25-06 Wed 08:00 - 17:00   SX250313 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
26-06 Thu 08:00 - 18:00   SX250430 CELEBRITY BEYOND    
26-06 Thu 08:00 - 17:00   SX250314 WONDER OF THE SEAS
Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I'm not giving up hope, lol. Wonder is listed as visiting St. Maarten every other week in June 2025 on the port site. That would indicate it's still doing 7N cruises in June.

It disappears from the schedule in July... which jives with my theory that Star may not take over until a bit later in the summer (July). That's my story and I'm sticking to it! 😁

https://gls.portstmaarten.sx/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2

Date Day Time Homeport CRN Vessel Remarks Pier
02-06 Mon 11:59 - 19:00   SX250307 LIBERTY OF THE SEAS    
03-06 Tue 08:00 - 17:00   SX250308 ICON OF THE SEAS    
04-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250309 OASIS OF THE SEAS    
11-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250475 CELEBRITY BEYOND    
11-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250310 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
12-06 Thu 08:00 - 17:00   SX250311 WONDER OF THE SEAS    
18-06 Wed 08:00 - 18:00   SX250312 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
25-06 Wed 08:00 - 17:00   SX250313 RHAPSODY OF THE SEAS    
26-06 Thu 08:00 - 18:00   SX250430 CELEBRITY BEYOND    
26-06 Thu 08:00 - 17:00   SX250314 WONDER OF THE SEAS

Loving the positivity I’m keeping everything crossed for that! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Loving the positivity I’m keeping everything crossed for that! 

I wasn't saying it will be sailing in Europe; I just don't want it to come to PC (my home port). But since I'm accepting that it likely will, I'm hoping it's not until after the early June cruise we normally take.

Selfishly, I don't care what it's doing in June, but I'll root for you to get her for a bit since you seem excited about it. 🤞

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Listed as release dates TBD are

Australia - AN

Singapore - QN

China - SC, QN

Where are you seeing this? I can see the release dates on https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf but it doesn't mention which ships

• Like 1

Does anybody know based of past experience what time of the day sales for new seasons open? Looking at a West Bound TA in 2025 and want to make sure I book as soon as it’s open for sale. 

Also, will likely be sailing on Brilliance when sales open, anybody has luck coordinating this with NextCruise? Last time I tried to use them on QN to book the icon inaugural, they were very unhelpful….

15 minutes ago, Li_Ras said:

Does anybody know based of past experience what time of the day sales for new seasons open? Looking at a West Bound TA in 2025 and want to make sure I book as soon as it’s open for sale. 

Also, will likely be sailing on Brilliance when sales open, anybody has luck coordinating this with NextCruise? Last time I tried to use them on QN to book the icon inaugural, they were very unhelpful….

Time of day varies.  I've seen 7pm the night before or 7am the day of

2 hours ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Where are you seeing this? I can see the release dates on https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf but it doesn't mention which ships

It seems very strange that Northeast sailings are not being released until mid February. Aren't they normally released in the Nov/Dec timeframe?

51 minutes ago, amindu said:

How do you do that if the schedules are not released until the day they show up on the website? Or are these published somewhere. 

It’s easier with a more standard 7N cruise (like I might tell my TA to put a hold on a certain cabin type/location on ship XYZ from PC for Sunday June 3rd as soon as they come out).

If you have a general idea of when the Westbound TA you want will be you can just give general instructions.

And of course this requires having a good TA.

3 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

According to this Ovation is not going back to Australia/Asia after Alaska 25 or am I wrong?

Well it won't fit through the Panama canal, so unless Royal's planning on sending it to Los Angeles or back to the east coast the long way, it'll be going back to Australia/Asia. Plus, there are bookings for Ovation in the Sydney calendar for our 25/26 summer season

2 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

We are sick of it down here, send it to Europe,they can introduce it in the Atlantic as a brand new ship 

Gosh no, Europe can have Quantum, let us keep Ovation. Plus, I'd guess Lelepa would be nearly ready around then so if anything they'd be wanting to send us more ships rather than less

1 hour ago, ScottishRobbie said:

Gosh no, Europe can have Quantum, let us keep Ovation. Plus, I'd guess Lelepa would be nearly ready around then so if anything they'd be wanting to send us more ships rather than less

They have not started on Lelepa yet!

Ovation is due for a dry dock March 2026.

• Like 1

Looking for some advice, with the deployment schedules being so far apart I’m trying to work out how I would book a side by side 7 night on say star then a 3 or 4 night on say utopia ( all under the assumption Florida is port) does royal do specific sailing days like sat to sat on 7 nights? 

7 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

Looking for some advice, with the deployment schedules being so far apart I’m trying to work out how I would book a side by side 7 night on say star then a 3 or 4 night on say utopia ( all under the assumption Florida is port) does royal do specific sailing days like sat to sat on 7 nights? 

Those big ships will not be in the same port on the same day so you have to plan a hotel night in between anway. 7 days is usually Saturday or Sunday and 3/4 days on Friday and Monday.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Polition67 said:

We are doing this in 2025.  Wonder for 7 nights then a night in a hotel and then 4 nights on Utopia.  Very doubtful you will find an 7 day ending with a 4 day starting the same day.

Depending on whether it is a Saturday or Sunday departure then you could do the 4 day before (Saturday departure or the 4 day after (Sunday departure)

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 2