Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

2 minutes ago, NSnewcruiser said:

25-26 Icon sailings are up.Still expensive.

I just saw this - a little disappointing.  My family is big and I really want to take them on Icon, but can't justify the 5000.00 for a o.v. balcony or even an o.v (yes, we really like balconies) Do you know when next Icon ship will be out?

1 hour ago, hollon said:

I just saw this - a little disappointing.  My family is big and I really want to take them on Icon, but can't justify the 5000.00 for a o.v. balcony or even an o.v (yes, we really like balconies) Do you know when next Icon ship will be out?

Sometime in 2025, that one will begin sailing, according to the press release.

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1634/the-next-iconic-adventure-begins-with-royal-caribbeans-second-icon-class-ship/

3 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

If they release like last few years, November. 🙂

Sorry I should have been more specific.  I was wondering about which ships were going to be sailing.  Do we think it'll be Brilliance and Radiance out of Vancouver and Quantum and Ovation out of Seattle or is there any thought of that changing?

12 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

Sorry I should have been more specific.  I was wondering about which ships were going to be sailing.  Do we think it'll be Brilliance and Radiance out of Vancouver and Quantum and Ovation out of Seattle or is there any thought of that changing?

As you probably know Australia and Alaska generally share ships, The Ovation repositioning from Sydney - Hawaii can be booked so you can safely presume that Ovation will be in Alaska. Quantum's repositioning from Brisbane is still to go on sale so that's looking less likely, especially as the Royal Australia boss was on TV over here saying he's hoping for a year round ship in a couple of years.. The smaller ships, it's probably too early to say.

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2023 at 1:29 AM, Tree_skier said:

Brilliance will be in Europe. Anthem will go to Alaska together with Ovation. Other ships not clear yet.

• Thanks 1

Ponta Delgada, Azores - Port Bookings (Correct as of 15/09/23)

Two new calls have been added for Explorer OTS, while one call for Independence OTS has been removed and replaced by another. 

24th April 2025 - Brilliance OTS
27th April 2025 - Jewel OTS

4th May 2025 - Odyssey OTS

6th May 2025 - Independence OTS

7th May 2025 - Explorer OTS

10th May 2025 - Voyager OTS

8th August 2025 - Independence OTS

21st October 2025 - Explorer OTS.  *NEW*

25th October 2025 - Independence OTS.  *NEW*

29th October 2025 - Odyssey OTS

6th November 2025 - Explorer OTS   *NEW*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

Friday 18 April 2025 Anthem of the Seas is booked in Hong Kong  “0800 - 1800  In Transit”

It looks like it’s full speed ahead for the cruise industry in China, let’s see if if there’s enough punters to fill ships.

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2023/09/chinese-cruise-ports-get-full-green-light/

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

It looks like it’s full speed ahead for the cruise industry in China, let’s see if if there’s enough punters to fill ships.

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2023/09/chinese-cruise-ports-get-full-green-light/

Thanks Chilli

I was reading a similar article earlier about China.

I think Anthem is going to Alaska for this Hong Kong booking.

Singapore to Tokyo

Then

Tokyo to Seattle/Vancouver. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrivesLikeMario said:

So, which ship(s) will be doing the Baltic in Summer, 2025?  I'm sorry if I missed it.  Anyone know?

Thanks!  Anxious to book a Baltic (hopefully) on a Radiance Class ship!

Royal stopped offering Baltic cruises in 2023 and 2024 (only one offered as part of the Serenade World Cruise). In 2025 Brilliance will be based in Amsterdam/Rotterdam but not known if she or another ship will also offer Baltic cruises. Independence goes to Southampton but no Baltic cruises on her.

27 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Royal stopped offering Baltic cruises in 2023 and 2024 (only one offered as part of the Serenade World Cruise). In 2025 Brilliance will be based in Amsterdam/Rotterdam but not known if she or another ship will also offer Baltic cruises. Independence goes to Southampton but no Baltic cruises on her.

Hello,

I think Royal and X divi-up itineraries between them. Royal hasn't done the Baltics or Iceland for years from the UK whereas X does both annually.

Regards,

Cublet

48 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I think Royal and X divi-up itineraries between them. Royal hasn't done the Baltics or Iceland for years from the UK whereas X does both annually.

Regards,

Cublet

This was not about ex UK, Royal has had a  Baltic ship based in Copenhagen and Stockholm for most years until the war and also always did Baltic cruises from Amsterdam. 

• Thanks 1