Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I also am interested in Norway in 2025 and would love it on Brilliance! How do we get more info?

I've been checking some of the Norway ports but no RCL ships are listed for any of the ports I'm looking at.  

• Like 2

Akureyri, Iceland - Port Schedule (Correct as of 03/08/23)

Lots of bookings currently for Jewel of the Seas, which I belive are likely to be placeholders for Brilliance while others will be removed entirely.

17th May 2025 - Jewel OTS

23rd June 2025 - Jewel OTS

28th July 2025 - Jewel OTS

30th July 2025 - Brilliance OTS

17th August 2025 - Jewel OTS

7th September 2025 - Jewel OTS

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 2:20 PM, MarkedAngel said:

The Norway cruises especially the Fjords are in hot dispute, my TA isn't even sure RCL will offer it next year due to the changes.

😲

This has been top of list and figured 2025 so been waiting to book. Sad to hear if true. While I could handle other line or even doing it backpack style. My wife would not 😆

side question: you guys are looking up public info for ports for schedule bookings? Thats how seeing what is planned since nothing on RCL to actually book?

Edited by Gerbilicous
add info

15 minutes ago, Gerbilicous said:

😲

This has been top of list and figured 2025 so been waiting to book. Sad to hear if true. While I could handle other line or even doing it backpack style. My wife would not 😆

side question: you guys are looking up public info for ports for schedule bookings? Thats how seeing what is planned since nothing on RCL to actually book?

I've been doing that but not seen any RCL ships yet. 

27 minutes ago, Gerbilicous said:

😲

There is one Royal ship booked into Norway for 2025, likely to be a placeholder for Brilliance from Amsterdam. There is hope! 🤞

• Like 3

On 8/1/2023 at 3:46 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

I believe Oasis class will continue to sail from Galveston throughout 2025, but not 100% sure on which one. If I see anything specifically relating to Galveston deployment I will post here.

Totally a guess on my part and I have not heard anything about it, but seeing all the money RCCL just sunk into a new terminal in Galveston and the fact that they just completed the President's Cruise out of there, I am assuming they want a major presence in Galveston and would continue to port an Oasis class ship there for 2025 (unless sales of the Harmony in 2024 and early 2025 go really poorly, which I doubt).

4 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

Totally a guess on my part and I have not heard anything about it, but seeing all the money RCCL just sunk into a new terminal in Galveston and the fact that they just completed the President's Cruise out of there, I am assuming they want a major presence in Galveston and would continue to port an Oasis class ship there for 2025 (unless sales of the Harmony in 2024 and early 2025 go really poorly, which I doubt).

I have thought the same and have wondered if Galveston would receive the second Icon class due to all of the attention that it has had lately.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Russ Lomas said:

Galveston has the lowest per day prices in all the fleet - surprised Royal is wasting a Oasis class on these low prices!

3 hours ago, huntnewt said:

I have thought the same and have wondered if Galveston would receive the second Icon class due to all of the attention that it has had lately.

I still think Icon 2 could do a med season if she is out in time for 2025 summer?

And maybe Allure goes to Southampton along with Indy? IMHO that would blow all the other competition in Southampton out of the water. Could do a really great set of itineraries between the 3 ships. I know its wishful thinking but not impossible.

A lot of people have been saying they have been told by senior officers on Anthem and other ships that 2 ships are going to Southampton in 2025 - Indy is pretty much a definite and they are saying another larger ship also - that would only leave Odyssey or an Oasis class and odyssey looks quite certain for the Greek Isles again where she is very successful. We shall see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trixie21 said:

I still think Icon 2 could do a med season if she is out in time for 2025 summer?

And maybe Allure goes to Southampton along with Indy? IMHO that would blow all the other competition in Southampton out of the water. Could do a really great set of itineraries between the 3 ships. I know its wishful thinking but not impossible.

A lot of people have been saying they have been told by senior officers on Anthem and other ships that 2 ships are going to Southampton in 2025 - Indy is pretty much a definite and they are saying another larger ship also - that would only leave Odyssey or an Oasis class and odyssey looks quite certain for the Greek Isles again where she is very successful. We shall see.

Southampton has lost importance for Royal - I'm sure it is only Indi or bust!

13 minutes ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Southampton has lost importance for Royal - I'm sure it is only Indi or bust!

You may be right - but it hasn't lost importance for lots of other cruise lines who have multiple new ships homeported during the summer and some even through winter. 

1 hour ago, Trixie21 said:

I’m praying for icon 2 in the med finger’s 🤞 

The expected handover and build cycle of new builds may shed some light on deployment plans.  If a new build Royal mega ship handover will occur at the end of the EU summer season or in the winter it's unlikely they would deploy that ship into the Med. and more likely to send it to America where it can more likely sell out quickly over the winter Caribbean season.

How open are UK and EU residents to paying the exorbitant new ship premiums that Royal enjoys?  I haven't tracked other lines new builds in Europe like MSC or AIDA.  Do they charge outrageous new ship premiums for their new builds as well? 

I'm trying to find the as-yet unpublished Itinerary for Odyssey OTS, departing Cape Liberty NJ on a re-positioning TA on Apr 27, 2025

It's scheduled to be in Piraeus on May 15, 2025, so Royal Caribbean must be sending her to the Med in 2025, unlike Southampton, as has been the norm.... any ideas as to where I should look??? 

2 hours ago, twangster said:

The expected handover and build cycle of new builds may shed some light on deployment plans.  If a new build Royal mega ship handover will occur at the end of the EU summer season or in the winter it's unlikely they would deploy that ship into the Med. and more likely to send it to America where it can more likely sell out quickly over the winter Caribbean season.

How open are UK and EU residents to paying the exorbitant new ship premiums that Royal enjoys?  I haven't tracked other lines new builds in Europe like MSC or AIDA.  Do they charge outrageous new ship premiums for their new builds as well? 

I would happily pay the premium price simply because I will save £3-4k on flights and not have to do a long haul flight. We have only sailed royal however I have seen very reasonable prices for the likes of MSC and P&O for the new ships but I prefer the amenities on royal. 

• Like 1