Favourite 3 specialty restaurants

sixpackeddie

15 hours ago, tigervixxxen said:

I had no idea Lawn Club was so popular, why? 

At one time, you were allowed to help the Chef cook your own steaks.  I gained tips on cooking steaks from an expert.  That was a fun experience.  Plus, you got to eat outside and hoped it was not too windy.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Where are you neighbor in the Philly burbs?

From looking at your avatar, yes, we are in Bucks County. Go Phillies and Birds! ..and go TO Murano  lol!

Edited by Luvcrusn

On 8/9/2023 at 4:53 PM, sixpackeddie said:

Our best experiences have been. What’s yours?

1 Eden

2 Grand Bistro for lunch 

3 Raw on five with seafood tower

Our 1 and 2 are the same as yours, but we'd put Rooftop Grill as #3. We ate there twice on our Apex cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was tempted to make Eden 1, 2, and 3 because it was that good but didn't want to shortchange the other 2 from getting mentioned. 🙂

Great thread.

Lawn Club

Lawn Club

Sushi on 5

We have tried Murano on 3 different ships and came away unimpressed each time.  Maybe we should try it a fourth time.

What makes Lawn Club great?  It is rare when going back to a restaurant a second time that it is as good as the first time.  LCG was even better the second time we ate there.  We dine there twice every time we sail Silhouette.   Haven't been on Reflection.  Wish they would put it on more of their ships.

• Like 1

Luminae M and S class

Blu M and S class

The Porch

Sushi on Five

I had ribeye in Tuscan Grille and LCG. Both times the steak was not great. 

I was so disappointed in Luminae on the Edge. Booked on Apex in a sky suite in 2024 only because of friends. I'm planning on trying Grand Bistro for prime rib and Raw on Five for the tower and raw oysters. Trying Murano again next month. It is ok. Booked it to spend OBC.

9 hours ago, karmamule said:

Our 1 and 2 are the same as yours, but we'd put Rooftop Grill as #3. We ate there twice on our Apex cruise and thoroughly enjoyed it. I was tempted to make Eden 1, 2, and 3 because it was that good but didn't want to shortchange the other 2 from getting mentioned. 🙂

We found Eden to be absolutely outstanding, the view at the aft was a added bonus on sail away!

• Like 2

Murano - We eat here at least 2-3x/cruise because there are so many apps, entrees and desserts we love.

Eden - So many great options.  We loved the old menu and the new one.  Wake view is lovely as well.

Rooftop Grill/Lawn Club - Eating outside with the sun setting watching a port fade off into the distance can't be replicated in any restaurant at home.

• Like 2

On 8/10/2023 at 6:47 PM, Luvcrusn said:

1.Murano

2.Murano

3.Murano

Thank you for your recommendation. We dined at Murano last night. Loved it so much we are going back tonight. Such great service, very high end, loved the cheese options, food was delicious, loved the table side lobster, and all the desserts. Here is menu and what we had. 

045EB284-89FD-4C9D-85D6-D61418652FA1.jpeg

208993CC-242D-490A-8A8F-61A6A0A0953C.jpeg

A4B6A71E-CC50-436B-B670-2708188A1B24.jpeg

F0512A2B-1457-4FC0-B62A-1321BB86FE93.jpeg

Edited by sixpackeddie