Another website glitch…

MeganGC1983

4 hours ago, cruizinisthebest said:

People will just spend more onboard. Maybe even book another cruise with the savings. This coupon code/refund stuff ain't it!

With this logic, they should just give free cruises. People will use that savings to book two more cruises!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Haljo1935 said:

I have not received an email; sounds like nobody else has, either. 

I see the same as what @sid_9169 posted.

And the charges show pending for my CC.

They are holding that money as long as they can, and draw the interest on it. They'll make a few bucks on their glitch.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, theckenlady said:

They are holding that money as long as they can, and draw the interest on it. They'll make a few bucks on their glitch.

No doubt. But the little interest $79 (or whatever the amount w/tip is) gets them means they need to hold onto a lot of peoples $$. Debt reduction 1 penny at a time... Glad I can do my part.

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, haehaehaley said:

I have seen that people on another social media site are posting they were able to use the glitched drink package on cruises that left this past weekend. 

Do you know if they where given a discount? Or just able to use it the one day? Or the whole cruise? I saw someone on JH page say they got 50% off onboard. So much going on, hard to know whos getting what.

6 hours ago, Babyfin said:

Do you know if they where given a discount? Or just able to use it the one day? Or the whole cruise? I saw someone on JH page say they got 50% off onboard. So much going on, hard to know whos getting what.

50% off????  Good luck

8 hours ago, Babyfin said:

From what I saw they were able to use it the whole cruise. This was on a different page than Johns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Cancelled most of ours yesterday. The payments still processed this morning. Now, have to watch for credits to post. 💩

Are you saying you canceled them or Carnival canceled them?

Mine still showing and payments still show pending.

It will blow HARD if they decide to let us have 1 day of Cheers for the purchase as both of mine originate in NY where Cheers cannot be used on embarkation. Day 2 is a sea day so if it has to be only 1 day, that would be the day to have it. But I fully expect them to be canceled. 

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Yes, I came here to post that I was just informed that it’s 10% off. 

So you received your official email? I sail 9/16 and 9/23 B2B; not received yet. Thought maybe they're processing by sail date...?

Just now, sunshower9 said:

They just took Cheers off my booking.  It was there earlier this morning but it's gone now.  I imagine that refunds and discount codes should be coming soon.

Yes from what I was told, they are getting it done now through Friday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, canes20 said:

Can anyone verify that people on any sailing that started the day of the "glitch" did in fact get the Cheers package for the entire cruise at the 1 day price?

I cannot verify - like others, have just read it happened, but no first hand knowledge.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

I cannot verify - like others, have just read it happened, but no first hand knowledge.

I do not really care how they handle the glitch, but if they honored it for some, it could get ugly.

• Like 5