I just had to share😁

traceytd

I just emailed my shareholder benefit form and my stock statement to Princess and within 15 minutes, they had already applied my onboard credit and sent me an email. WOW I’m impressed and happy 😁😁😁

i just had to share… they’re on the ball….

• Like 12

Meanwhile I have emailed customer services at least 30 times (literally) and they have not responded even once.  And every time I call Princess, they turn around and say to email customer services.     About a sailing that same month. 

Edited by tetleytea

1 hour ago, hop2it said:

How far away is your sail date? Not sure if it matters how soon this can be taken care of.

Last Sunday night I emailed a benefit request and first thing Monday morning the credit had been applied. This is for a cruise in September of 2025, yes, 2025.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, tetleytea said:

Meanwhile I have emailed customer services at least 30 times (literally) and they have not responded even once.  And every time I call Princess, they turn around and say to email customer services.     About a sailing that same month. 

Do you send it to sbpcl@princesscruises.com

I sent the form, and my statement to this email address 

F035BB52-9F46-446D-8AB5-291FD3365E19.jpeg

Mine's not a shareholder OBC issue.  It's a travel insurance issue.  Your subject line was general and suggested that Princess is on the ball.  Maybe their shareholder OBC is on the ball, but my experience with Princess could not be more the exact opposite.  

Edited by tetleytea
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, beg3yrs said:

Last Sunday night I emailed a benefit request and first thing Monday morning the credit had been applied. This is for a cruise in September of 2025, yes, 2025.

Wow!  I have an Alaskan cruise that is sailing on May 6, 2025 and was holding off requesting my credit because I thought they would deny it being that the cruise is so far off.  Thanks for the information, I will give it a try.

• Like 1

This is the response that I received when I emailed Princess my stock info on September 12

Thank you for submitting your request for Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefits.  Due to current high volumes, please allow up to 21 days for processing.  You will receive a confirmation once the benefit has been applied to your booking.  

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises

39 minutes ago, Momma Mojito said:

This is the response that I received when I emailed Princess my stock info on September 12

Thank you for submitting your request for Carnival Corporation Shareholder Benefits.  Due to current high volumes, please allow up to 21 days for processing.  You will receive a confirmation once the benefit has been applied to your booking.  

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises

That’s just a programmed response. Check your cruise personalizer to see if they added it to your credits.  It will just appear.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2023 at 6:31 AM, tetleytea said:

Mine's not a shareholder OBC issue.  It's a travel insurance issue.  Your subject line was general and suggested that Princess is on the ball.  Maybe their shareholder OBC is on the ball, but my experience with Princess could not be more the exact opposite.  

You may not be getting a response from CS since your inquiry is related to insurance.  Have you contacted AON?  AON has been very responsive to my questions and concerns. 

1 hour ago, Momma Mojito said:

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises

I don’t think anyone hears back after it’s been posted. You have to look for it. Or you can be pleasantly surprised later while onboard. But it does seem to be posting in far less than the 21 days.