What Has Been the Extra Entree in Club Orange

mcrcruiser

1 hour ago, mcrcruiser said:

We understand that when dining for dinner in club Orange there is the MDR menu plus one extra item added each night . what are those extra entres   ,in Pinnacle class ships ?

TIA

If you look at the menus in the Navigator app, you can see the extra dishes.

Recently on the Westerdam, we had Peruvian chicken, shrimp and spicy sausage jambalya, and pork belly as extra CO entrees. All of those were excellent. I must have missed something on the menus in the app, since I never saw the CO entrees.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Recently on the Westerdam, we had Peruvian chicken, shrimp and spicy sausage jambalya, and pork belly as extra CO entrees. All of those were excellent. I must have missed something on the menus in the app, since I never saw the CO entrees.

Thanks 

The Club Orange Entree never shows in the app even when on board and you have Club Orange. I did see it once it was as if they uploaded a menu that had Club Orange on it in error, it was about 2 weeks before our Westerdam cruise.

@mcrcruiser if you go through my last live from I posted the menus and the Club Orange items were listed. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

The Club Orange Entree never shows in the app even when on board and you have Club Orange. I did see it once it was as if they uploaded a menu that had Club Orange on it in error, it was about 2 weeks before our Westerdam cruise.

@mcrcruiser if you go through my last live from I posted the menus and the Club Orange items were listed. 

Not true. It was in the app at least a month before our just finished Zaandam cruise, in the app every day (except the dressy nights) on board.

3 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

Not true. It was in the app at least a month before our just finished Zaandam cruise, in the app every day (except the dressy nights) on board.

I think it may depend on the ship, It is up to the Dining Room to upload and update the Navigator App and I do not think that all the ships include the Club Orange.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am on the Rotterdam next week, and when I go to the Navigator app, click on dining and drinks and then under fine dining, scroll all the way to the right to the club orange menu I can see the daily club orange special. Tonight is lemon shrimp mafaldini

As a previous poster said it may depend on the ship, whether it is posted in the Navigator app or not.

Edited by Ready2go11

39 minutes ago, KAKcruiser said:

Horseymike, I was getting all excited at your menu.  Too bad it's not real!

Is half true.  There is duck on the menu (at least there was on our cruise)

and the Peruvian chicken was wonderful 👍. Everything doesn’t have to be orange to be good 😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I must be comatose because I  never paid attention to the fact of an additional entrée. Well, I  don't eat pork cheeks, so not all is lost haha. I must have been drinking. I hope so. Usually the fine recommended wines on the ship. Lol.

I wonder if they will have new recipes or different rotation after the Alaska season wraps up.  The current dishes have been offered for quite awhile now.  We enjoyed all the CO offerings, especially the veal chop, but was just thinking maybe I better not look forward to it on next cruise.  Things could be different.

Thank you every one . We can wait until we board & dine in CO ,since there seems not to be consitency between ships.  Fir us  it does not pay for the increased cost unless we are doing 14 or more day cruises at a $30 per day  per couple extra cost . Under 14 day cruises it costs $50 per day cper couple . We have 2 cruises booked  that are 10 day cruises & one 18 day cruise ,we will take the cabin up grade on the 18 day cruise with CO  . The 2 shorter cruises we can pick some special restaurant nights like in Tamarind  .We find  Tamarind is good value for what in on their menu

6 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

12 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

If you look at the menus in the Navigator app, you can see the extra dishes.

Bruce we checked & our cruises are not in the app because the clsest one id Nov 30 ,2024 . It is good to know what that extra entree  being served on Pinnacle class ships from those people who sailed recently  .