Princess Plus "Juice Bar"

cclvr

18 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

your question was answered for you in post #151 on this thread....

Thank you, still wondering if the juice bar is available throughout the day and what sort of juices are offered.

The location will depend on the ship - on Sky and Discovery it's in the Pastry Shop, on Sapphire/Diamond it's Swirls, on Caribbean it's the Lido Deck Bar, on Emerald it's the Calypso Bar. I've seen opening times mentioned of 7am to 2pm but this may vary e.g. midday closure on port days.

Edited by dides
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dides said:

The location will depend on the ship - on Sky and Discovery it's in the Pastry Shop, on Sapphire/Diamond it's Swirls, on Caribbean it's the Lido Deck Bar, on Emerald it's the Calypso Bar. I've seen opening times mentioned of 7am to 2pm but this may vary e.g. midday closure on port days.

We ordered juice from the menu posted above in the Horizon/ Buffett many times on the Discovery.  It closed early around 1pm. The juice was good to me but hubby who juices at home said it was just ok, too much pulp. The juices are pre-squeezed and stored in containers. So you are not getting freshly squeezed juice. They just mix it at the time it is ordered. Healthier option than the very sweet orange juices etc offered…

54 minutes ago, cclvr said:

Thank you all so much for the info...we will be on the Emerald

I believe the juice bar on the Emerald is the bar just before entering the Buffett with the pool behind mid ship elevators on the port side of the bar where you will see the Juice bar menu and the ‘juicer’.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jjack413 said:

We ordered juice from the menu posted above in the Horizon/ Buffett many times on the Discovery.  It closed early around 1pm. The juice was good to me but hubby who juices at home said it was just ok, too much pulp. The juices are pre-squeezed and stored in containers. So you are not getting freshly squeezed juice. They just mix it at the time it is ordered. Healthier option than the very sweet orange juices etc offered…

They were definitely fresh squeezed on the Sapphire in August. 

IMG_4320.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dides said:

I've tried to collate a list of Juice Bar locations across the fleet -  do provide any corrections

image.png.8ea24f540a2f0243b33efa8f1da4934d.png

And if this doesn't work, try the deck plan on video screens or "how to get there" in the App.  Or ask a crew member in bar services or restaurant services.  

10 hours ago, dides said:

Hey thanks!  Missed it two weeks ago on Discovery but returning next month and definitely going to check it out.  

• Like 1