No More FAS plus? Or a glitch?

DrUrsula

Mine too.  It’s odd.  We have a B2B booked for May.  We bought FAS+ for the second leg.  Looking at the booking it doesn’t show that we purchased it.  It is showing that we each have the $50 shore excursion, but not showing the unlimited internet and only “Unlimited Open Bar” for drinks.  It’s not showing the FAS+ as a purchased item.  Very bizarre.  I sure hope it’s a glitch.

3 hours ago, FlGoodShips said:

11 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

Mine too.  It’s odd.  We have a B2B booked for May.  We bought FAS+ for the second leg.  Looking at the booking it doesn’t show that we purchased it.  It is showing that we each have the $50 shore excursion, but not showing the unlimited internet and only “Unlimited Open Bar” for drinks.  It’s not showing the FAS+ as a purchased item.  Very bizarre.  I sure hope it’s a glitch.

That's why I started looking-our cruise in 3 weeks is missing FAS + so I checked the other cruises. Not even available!

4 minutes ago, DrUrsula said:

That's why I started looking-our cruise in 3 weeks is missing FAS + so I checked the other cruises. Not even available!

Same!  I really hope this is a glitch.  I’m not seeing an email confirmation that it was purchased either, but we did book a lot of shore excursions and they gave us the extra $50 off for each one.  

5 bookings and FAS+ gone from all of them.  Already purchased for our Feb '24 Epic cruise and not on the "Vacation Add-Ons" list any more, but the double excursion credit is still there as others have mentioned.

I'll bet it's another weekend IT glitch; there was one a few weeks back that affected booked excursions that took them a week or so to straighten out.

6 minutes ago, CWMixer said:

5 bookings and FAS+ gone from all of them.  Already purchased for our Feb '24 Epic cruise and not on the "Vacation Add-Ons" list any more, but the double excursion credit is still there as others have mentioned.

I'll bet it's another weekend IT glitch; there was one a few weeks back that affected booked excursions that took them a week or so to straighten out.

I think you are right. I got my eDocs and it IS listed there.

Dec cruise X2 bookings. We also booked the FAS+ and received the amenity update email showing it.

Website still does not show we purchased it and also UPGRADE offer is not there anymore.

Darn website and their glitches.

Edited by alexgtp

Rechecked our 5 booked cruises this morning.

The FAS+ upgrade option is now back and showing on 4 of them (all in '25).

On the 5th one (in Feb '24), which we already purchased the upgrade and nothing has changed: still not showing.  

• Like 1

It's not showing up for me online either, but I just made a payment for our May cruise and it is still showing on the confirmation I received. I had been trying to book an excursion, but would like to wait until the issue is resolved because it wasn't giving me the discount for the 2nd person like it has in the past.

24 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

$49pppd or $42pppd if you are solo.

Thank you.  I thought I had totally remembered it incorrectly.  That would be $2058 for our 21 days.  They have the Premium Plus Beverage Package just by itself listed for nearly $7000 for the two of us for the 21 days on the website.😲 I was shocked to say the least!  I guess I will give them a call and see if I can get the FAS+ over the phone.  I have been checking on-line for the last few days unsuccessfully.  It's good to know it's not just me though.  Thanks again!

• Like 1