Celebrity Sign-In Problems

mrgabriel

Well, now I can add Firefox to Safari and Chrome that won’t allow me to search or use certain functions on the Celebrity website.  Signed in or not, this is what I get.  Ironically, my husband has no such issue. Imagine that, a problem with Celebrity’s IT 🤣🤣🤣. Actually, maybe he is in the penalty box since somehow they have transposed our email addresses!

IMG_6176.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, publicpersona said:

I find I have to change my password about once a month or I can’t get in. And I’m not “forgetting” my password as I always use a password manager. 

I agree 100% -  I've had the same issue and I use a Password Manager so I know the password is correct and then even look and confirm.  

• Like 2

Having a bit of a different password problem - chrome won't auto-fill my ID/Password for the Celebrity site. I deleted the saved password, then logged in manually, and it didn't even ask me to save the password. Something must be interfering between the Chrome password manager and Celebritycruises.com. Anyone else have this problem?

• Like 1

On 11/12/2023 at 11:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

When experiencing sign in problems on Celebrity, you can usually fix it on your preferred browser by going in and clearing cache.     

Jim,

That’s just what I did and it worked, thank you 👍. I was getting so frustrated as I was trying to cancel and rebook tours because of the Black Friday sale. It locked me out mid-operation and then I couldn’t get back in 😡.

Fixed it !!  Googled the 400 Bad Request Safari msg, instructed to go to Settings to clear cache and data from Safari. I’m not at all techie but did both ~ then when I went to Celebrity to sign in, I was happily rewarded with the auto-fill sign-in option again 😊

On 11/13/2023 at 5:10 PM, 81Zoomie said:

Well, now I can add Firefox to Safari and Chrome that won’t allow me to search or use certain functions on the Celebrity website.  Signed in or not, this is what I get.  Ironically, my husband has no such issue. Imagine that, a problem with Celebrity’s IT 🤣🤣🤣. Actually, maybe he is in the penalty box since somehow they have transposed our email addresses!

IMG_6176.jpeg

I get the same using safari or chrome when I try to sign in 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have gotten to the point where even if I signed in to our account the day before I assume that I will have to create a new password to try and sign in the next day.  It's beyond frustrating it would be nice if it would be fixed.

I received an email from Celebrity inviting me to sign in to take advantage of the Black Friday sales.  When I used the link I got a, try again later, it’s not you, it’s us.  It never worked.  It’s another known issue that Celebrity has been slow to fix. Honestly, we have a handful of X cruises on the books but are actively looking at other options.  Between the IT issues, cuts in service and quality, and the increasing prices, Celebrity is not offering the same value to us as it has in the past.

9 hours ago, 563toM said:

I have gotten to the point where even if I signed in to our account the day before I assume that I will have to create a new password to try and sign in the next day.  It's beyond frustrating it would be nice if it would be fixed.

That's what I have experienced - pretty much every time I sign in, I need to create a new password.  Sometimes I can re-use the password that was just rejected, and it will be accepted when entered as a "new" password- very strange!  This happens with my Royal Caribbean account, too.   It happens with Edge browser and with Chrome.  Yes, it's beyond frustrating.   

I have reinstalled the mobile app about a dozen times and it still does not work, I have also been in contact with Celebrity and they have not been able to sort out the issue either. I keep getting a message sayin "Sorry we hit a snag" is anyone else having a problem like this. I am not sure if I am trying to use it too early as I don't sail until March but I don't seem to have a problem when using my laptop.

On 11/12/2023 at 1:00 PM, mrgabriel said:

I'm unable to sign-in to Celebrity - getting a password error. 

I CAN sign-in to the app on my iPhone using my email and password but cannot on a web browser on my MacBook or iPad. I've checked that dang password a dozen times and yes, it's correct and it's the same one that I use on the app to sign in. 

Anyone else having a similar problem?

Yes...I am having the same problem on my MAC...for a couple of weeks now!!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, toucan49 said:

Yes...I am having the same problem on my MAC...for a couple of weeks now!!!!

i am at a loss here.  I have logged in to celebritycruises.com on my iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air, a laptop running Windows 11 and a desktop running Ubuntu and have no issues.  I use my email address and password to log in and cannot duplicate the issue being reported here.  

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

i am at a loss here.  I have logged in to celebritycruises.com on my iPhone, iPad, MacBook Air, a laptop running Windows 11 and a desktop running Ubuntu and have no issues.  I use my email address and password to log in and cannot duplicate the issue being reported here.  

I can log on with my app, my iPhone and my iPad....but not my mac computer!!!

2 hours ago, toucan49 said:

I can log on with my app, my iPhone and my iPad....but not my mac computer!!!

I'm the OP and that's the same problem I was having.

I cleared the cache on Safari and still had to reset my password - so I set it back to the original password and since then I've had no issues. (Knock wood!)

16 hours ago, mrgabriel said:

I cleared the cache on Safari and still had to reset my password - so I set it back to the original password and since then I've had no issues. (Knock wood!)

16 hours ago, mrgabriel said:

Thank you so much!!!! I cleared the cache and then I was able to get my Celebrity acct!!!!

• Like 1