Latest Health Questionnaire Questions

Double E

Hi all, does anyone know the the latest / up-to-date questions that are asked on the pre-cruise Health Questionnaire in the app? Maybe a screenshot from the past month? I've found conflicting information in my search attempts, and Royal Caribbean customer service themselves said that they cannot tell me the questions. I assume it is because the questions are "in flux" and could change at any time.

Mike and Sherri, thanks!!

For "2. Usual question about cold/flue/illness symptoms", do they ask about symptoms within the past X days? If so, is it 3 days, 7 days, 10 days, 14 days? This would be helpful to know when planning how much time before the cruise to avoid being around potentially sick people and catching something.

1 minute ago, Double E said:

Mike and Sherri, thanks!!

For "2. Usual question about cold/flue/illness symptoms", do they ask about symptoms within the past X days? If so, is it 3 days, 7 days, 10 days, 14 days? This would be helpful to know when planning how much time before the cruise to avoid being around potentially sick people and catching something.

24 hours.

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Only 2 questions as of 10/24...

1. Pregnancy.

2. Usual question about cold/flu/illness symptoms.

On my October 8, Oasis in addition asked C shot(s).

Edited by nelblu

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

We weren't asked about those last month.

Really, that question was one of 3 health questions asked since the so-called end of the pandemic.

Wonder if it's ship's specific or port of departure.

1 minute ago, nelblu said:

Really, that question was one of 3 health questions asked since the so-called end of the pandemic.

I remember being asked about it post-startup but pretty sure it wasn't there anymore last month unless I'm misremembering.

13 minutes ago, nelblu said:

On my October 8, Oasis in addition asked C shot(s).

Are you sure about that? I have been on a dozen RCI cruises this year (so far, two more to go). It has been a long time since I have seen any question relating to shots. I have been on numerous ships (Wonder, Harmony, Odyssey, Mariner, Grandeur, Adventure, Freedom and Independence), but I haven’t been on Oasis this year. 

2 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

I remember being asked about it post-startup but pretty sure it wasn't there anymore last month unless I'm misremembering.

We have not had that question on our cruises since September, so you are not misremembering.😂

Sherri🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nelblu said:

I was just on the Anthem...got off on Sunday...and we were not asked about about vaccination.  I think its funny the questions are for everybody.  My 10 year old grandson had the pregnancy question.  lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, OCVTSGIRL said:

I was just on the Anthem...got off on Sunday...and we were not asked about about vaccination.  I think its funny the questions are for everybody.  My 10 year old grandson had the pregnancy question.  lol

My sail was about a month earlier than yours out of Bayonne and there were 3 distinct questions and one of them was the status of your C shots.