No Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals?

Mrsfrz

Just now, patty1955 said:

Have you checked for specials on drink packages or excursions? That's where I found Black Friday specials. 

Do they usually change for Cyber Monday? I've been watching my app and the cruise planned site. I've seen some reductions for Black Friday for thr past week+.  Wondering if they usually offer something g different or more for Cyber Monday? There are a couple excursions that I'm interested in, but would like a tad better price if possible. Thanks 😊 

Just now, blueslily said:

Do they usually change for Cyber Monday? I've been watching my app and the cruise planned site. I've seen some reductions for Black Friday for thr past week+.  Wondering if they usually offer something g different or more for Cyber Monday? There are a couple excursions that I'm interested in, but would like a tad better price if possible. Thanks 😊 

It looks like the Black Friday sale goes until Dec. 6. I'd be surprised if there's any price reduction until then. 

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

It looks like the Black Friday sale goes until Dec. 6. I'd be surprised if there's any price reduction until then. 

I've only seen the usual small percent discount for booking excursions in advance. Is there something else I missed?

7 hours ago, Mrsfrz said:

I've only seen the usual small percent discount for booking excursions in advance. Is there something else I missed?

I think it depends on the sailing and port. On my April Beyond cruise they had some excursions at Perfect Day 50% off for Black Friday. I canceled and rebooked snorkeling and saved little over 40 bucks. But at Cozumel none of the excursions were on sale other than the measly 5-10% off that as always shown in the cruise planner. 

The Unlimited Specialty Dining Package (unlimited dinner plus sea day lunch) is 35% off for two upcoming cruises. I don't recall seeing this package offered recently but even at $818 for a 9 night cruise it's an appealing offer to me. 

Been watching for excursion and drink package discounts for our December 2023 Summit voyage. No deals for Black Friday or Cyber Monday - still the usual 5-10% off excursions and 20% off drink packages. Disappointing - must be those darn algorithms….

One needs to check in to ones cruise on the website and select PLAN MY CRUISE, then choose excursions, dinning, drink or wifi. not everything on every cruise is on those deals. one needs to check. I snatched 2 excursions on sale but the 1 I am realy interested in hasn't budged.

19 hours ago, Mrsfrz said:

I am already booked for next year and was hoping there might be some deals on extras or excursions. The only thing I've seen is the same 75% off offer for the second person, nothing new. Have I missed anything?

Yep.  Everything

On 11/27/2023 at 3:22 PM, LMHSRN said:

Yep.  Everything

You're lucky if your cruise had deals. Mine didn't, except for the big dining package. I called Celebrity, and they confirmed there weren't any other deals.