Ultimate World Cruise Travel Blogs, etc.

Merion_Mom

On 11/29/2023 at 9:14 AM, kernow said:

Thanks for all the links, really hope someone does a live review on here too as I always find these threads much easier to follow and comment on.

I agree.   I am not a fan of FB...and prefer to follow the travels here on CC.   @orville99 doing a great job on the shakedown B2B Panama Canal cruise.  🤗

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I may try to join the FB group but hope to have some activity here. Another reason I like CC is that I also enjoy the narratives/pictures vs. video only. Looking forward to hearing about the experience! 

• Like 2

Thank you all for the other links.

I will be thankful for World Cruise websites or blogs and you tube, since I do not have to "join" FB then or private groups just to to read. Thank you. Also along with these,

If a Cruise Critic READ ONLY "blog" can be done without comments from a billion people posted, it would also be a great idea for those who want to read and see pictures, without reading the billion comments in response to each and every post and picture. Any thoughts from the Moderators?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

If you are planning on following any of the "bloggers" who posted their links in this thread, you should bookmark them, because this post keeps sinking off the first page, and thus off everyone's radar.

Google is your friend, as well. ☺️

• Like 1

On 11/30/2023 at 6:06 PM, Arzeena said:

Thank you all for the other links.

I will be thankful for World Cruise websites or blogs and you tube, since I do not have to "join" FB then or private groups just to to read. Thank you. Also along with these,

If a Cruise Critic READ ONLY "blog" can be done without comments from a billion people posted, it would also be a great idea for those who want to read and see pictures, without reading the billion comments in response to each and every post and picture. Any thoughts from the Moderators?

The one that has been started by another poster is already four pages of chitchat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 11/30/2023 at 6:06 PM, Arzeena said:

f a Cruise Critic READ ONLY "blog" can be done without comments from a billion people posted, it would also be a great idea for those who want to read and see pictures, without reading the billion comments in response to each and every post and picture. Any thoughts from the Moderators?

I second this motion!

Yeah, yeah, I know I can scroll by the endless "Enjoy", "Have Fun", etc posts and ignore the thousands of off-topic conversations (i.e. thread hijacking) but then it becomes too easy to miss a valid post. Also, my scroll finger gets tired. 😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

I second this motion!

Yeah, yeah, I know I can scroll by the endless "Enjoy", "Have Fun", etc posts and ignore the thousands of off-topic conversations (i.e. thread hijacking) but then it becomes too easy to miss a valid post. Also, my scroll finger gets tired. 😄

And don't forget the endless people quoting a full post of 20 pics just to say "That's a yummy looking salad!"

• Like 4
  • Haha 10

On 11/29/2023 at 9:14 AM, kernow said:

Thanks for all the links, really hope someone does a live review on here too as I always find these threads much easier to follow and comment on.

Posting on FB sounds easy, but notifications are killing us🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CSHS1979 said:

Posting on FB sounds easy, but notifications are killing us🤣

You guys might want to turn off notifications, and just read when you have time.  Hoping the weather today has straightened out for you!  🙂

• Like 2