For Keith and Anne Marie

CabinBoy2020

53 minutes ago, CabinBoy2020 said:

I boarded Serenity today and am completely Crystalized already. Thank you, Keith and Anne Marie, for sharing your knowledge and love of Crystal. My three year wait to board a Crystal ship was totally worth it. 

Bill

IMG_9432.jpeg

Have a wonderful cruise! 🥂

• Like 1

Karma camelion martinis with its inventor, Abzul in the Avenue. And I requested Jim's favorite, Hallelujah, from the pianist. Plus indescribable other-worldly pizza at 11:30p. Crystal is back. And then some.

Rob

• Like 10

6 hours ago, Cruise-y said:

I love Crystal. I love champagne on embarkation. Not a big fan of the chopped iceberg Cobb salad. Plenty of other great things to eat. Sorry, I guess you'll have to call me a glass half-empty kind of guy.

You’re not alone…. I’m not attacking anyone else’s traditions — I’m glad that they offer it and that people enjoy it, but a Cobb Salad is always the dead last thing I personally would pick from that menu.  😊  More power to everyone that got exactly what they craved though!

Vince

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ryndam said:

Karma camelion martinis with its inventor, Abzul in the Avenue. And I requested Jim's favorite, Hallelujah, from the pianist. Plus indescribable other-worldly pizza at 11:30p. Crystal is back. And then some.

Rob

Rob

Great that you are both having such a great time. What's in the martini, please ? May have to try as an alternative to my usual Jade, when onboard in July. Can only Abzul make it or is it now an established concoction ?

2 hours ago, BWIVince said:

You’re not alone…. I’m not attacking anyone else’s traditions — I’m glad that they offer it and that people enjoy it, but a Cobb Salad is always the dead last thing I personally would pick from that menu.  😊  More power to everyone that got exactly what they craved though!

Vince

I agree but I will enjoy the champagne 🍾 

Ivi

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kool kruiser said:

Rob

Great that you are both having such a great time. What's in the martini, please ? May have to try as an alternative to my usual Jade, when onboard in July. Can only Abzul make it or is it now an established concoction ?

Cardomon infused vodka, a very small splash of galleano, sprinkled with cinnamon and a few other aromatics. All the bartenders can make it, but it’s still the best when prepared by its inventor. 😄

Rob

• Like 4

23 hours ago, ryndam said:

Cardomon infused vodka, a very small splash of galleano, sprinkled with cinnamon and a few other aromatics. All the bartenders can make it, but it’s still the best when prepared by its inventor. 😄

Rob

Many thanks...sounds quite intense but definitely one to try next July. Cheers !

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 10:19 AM, ryndam said:

Rob

This sounds very good. I will try it. Thank you.

Ivi

On 12/3/2023 at 4:09 AM, kool kruiser said:

May have to try as an alternative to my usual Jade, when onboard in July.

We have our first NC cruise coming up in several months and can't wait for our favorite Jade Martini. We have asked for it on another luxe line on several separate cruises but they didn't know what it was...except on one of the cruises when the bartender was ex-Crystal!

• Like 1