LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

43 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Before winning, we stopped by Pig & Anchor to check in with @Roscoe13 he’s up there holding it down for the green and gold. Go pack, go!… tonight anyway. 😉

Yes! Even though I live 2 1/2 hours from Santa Clara and all my friends are Niners fans. We’re long time hardcore Packers fans. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

She says because of the war in Ukraine. They still get free internet. Her “daughter” says it’s not as loud there as it use to be. Sooo maybe it is Anna that WAS married. 

Anna told us all about her parents in Ukraine and her last visit home to see them but she didn't mention a daughter. But she did say Vista was her favorite class ship and that she loved Vista and Horizon.

• Like 1

Fun Packer fact: Aaron Jones was on our Mardi Gras cruise in 2022. As a Vikings die hard I am morally prohibited for cheering for the Packers. But by all accounts he was a very nice guy so: go fellow Carnival dude. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, SenatorsFan said:

What a great end to an awesome cruise. You and Mr. Megan are such a joy to cruise with. Let's do this again sometime. 🥂😀

If this group gets together again I for sure want to join. 

You are staying on another week are you not?  So far you picked a great week to be away it’s freezing here!  Enjoy!

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

If this group gets together again I for sure want to join. 

You are staying on another week are you not?  So far you picked a great week to be away it’s freezing here!  Enjoy!

Thanks, yes, we're on for another week and I'm glad to be away from the cold.

I hope there will be a future cruise and you'll be able to join. 😀

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, HolySpearit said:

Fun Packer fact: Aaron Jones was on our Mardi Gras cruise in 2022. As a Vikings die hard I am morally prohibited for cheering for the Packers. But by all accounts he was a very nice guy so: go fellow Carnival dude. 

Same but, I have my Moss, Adrian, Kirk and Justin Jerseys. But also have Brett and Aaron Jerseys. Sons lifetime Viking fan. We were lucky to see Niners/Vikings game back in November 2021. 

IMG_1298.jpeg

• Like 5

Loved revisiting the ship thru your review, thank you for sharing your time and energy. I'm so sad that by the time I cruise again 9 months will have passed. Won't let that happen again, been looking all week for an August cruise and I think I found it tonight!

Hope you survive the shock of the cold when you get back tomorrow, it was horrible today and will be worse tomorrow🥶

• Thanks 2

Good morning! I just want to say that it was a pleasure meeting and sailing with all of you! Such a fantastic group of people. Safe travels to wherever your final destination may be! To Heather and Peter,  you lucky ducks,  enjoy the second half of your B2B! 😃

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1