When did you receive your Medallion?

BoopTennis

7 hours ago, 2and2 said:

Do you think you could have went to your room with the old style card, then come back later when the line was down. Or do you have to have a medallion to get into your room.

Not absolutely sure. These cards looked very much "old school" however I haven't personally seen the cards that can be used in lieu of a medallion. It could be there's no visible difference. However, if they are the old card without the medallion NFC tech embedded, they'd be useless to enter your room.

We were instructed that these cards were good to get on board and to go right to GS to get medallions.

I hope they mail Canadian ones a bit more in advance compared to US ones!  We leave for FLL 3 days prior to the cruise and don't want to miss their arrival.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kallen said:

I hope they mail Canadian ones a bit more in advance compared to US ones!  We leave for FLL 3 days prior to the cruise and don't want to miss their arrival.

Ours were shipped Jan 10 and arrived here in Montreal on Jan 22. We sail 3 Feb, so you should receive yours in plenty of time.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Ours were shipped Jan 10 and arrived here in Montreal on Jan 22. We sail 3 Feb, so you should receive yours in plenty of time.

Oh I hope you're right as I have absolutely no desire to stand in line for Customer Service for hours.

15 minutes ago, greenbeanie said:

First time Princess - sailing April 20th.

Have the Plus package - do I have to request that the medallion be shipped, or does it automatically ship with the Plus?

We had to request mailing for ours and the wearables through the cruise app.  Otherwise, you can pick it up at the port.

27 minutes ago, greenbeanie said:

First time Princess - sailing April 20th.

Have the Plus package - do I have to request that the medallion be shipped, or does it automatically ship with the Plus?

You have to order them. Otherwise you pick them up at the pier.

14 hours ago, dog said:

$15 US. Credit card converted to $20 CAD!   Not ordering again!

If you have the Princess Plus or Premium you can go to Guest Services and get an onboard credit to cover the shipping cost. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/25/2024 at 6:10 AM, beg3yrs said:

So as others have said, medallions are made up on the ship, not on shore. On shore we waited for someone to make up old-style cruise cards so we could embark. That took about 20 minutes standing at a desk. Then we boarded and went to Guest Services and stood in the incredible first-day line (even for Elites) and waited for about 30 minutes. Before we got to the front of the line an officer came out and asked all those waiting if they needed medallions. A bunch of us raised our hands. Our cards were collected and then in about 20 more minutes we had medallions.

Do you know if this also would also work if you ordered one of the special art work one's?  Some said they are just stickers?  Thank you.

1 hour ago, spedteach said:

Do you know if this also would also work if you ordered one of the special art work one's?  Some said they are just stickers?  Thank you.

I do not know if the ship can make the special art stickers. It makes sense to me that rather than keep a stock of each kind of medallion sticker on board, having a special printer for blank stickers makes sense. Of course making sense to me doesn't mean that's what Princess actually does. There are likely many more things they consider when deciding the logistics of stickers!

On 1/26/2024 at 1:04 AM, redtop101 said:

If you have the Princess Plus or Premium you can go to Guest Services and get an onboard credit to cover the shipping cost. 

No, Standard fare.

expected delivery by Canada Post is tomorrow.  (Ontario)

• Thanks 1

It seems to depend on whether yours are being shipped from the U.S. or Asia. Last summer, ours were shipped from Asia, and we got them the day before flying to our cruise, which means we received them 5 days before the cruise. I started a thread then that was similar to yours because I was getting anxious. Those who had theirs coming from the US were the ones who were receiving them about 10 days befofe

their cruise. I hope our next one arrives in plenty of time, and I hope yours comes in plenty of time!

• Thanks 1