When did you receive your Medallion?

BoopTennis

25 minutes ago, BoopTennis said:

How far in advance of your cruise did you receive your medallion if you requested that it be shipped to you?

11days before sailing.  Once, 12 days before.

• Thanks 1

I'm "Standard" and ordered in November on the app for a Feb 4 departure.  I have the Order # but have not been billed yet. When do they charge our credit card for the $10 payment?  I sure hope we receive ours 11 days before. 

If no package you will see a charge on your credit card when it ships you should get an email when shipping starts you can also track it in the app just go to medallion order click on order and after it ships you can see tracking it can take 10 days or more after ship date.

On 1/20/2024 at 8:19 AM, beg3yrs said:

Four days before sailing. Unfortunately we departed for the airport in the morning and the medallions were delivered in the afternoon.

So what did you have to do?

25 minutes ago, DCThunder said:

Day of sailing.  Pick up at port is far preferrable.  No angst about shipping!

If you  leave home before your medallions arrive, some have said it is a big long waiting line on the ship itself to get them. I am hoping to hear what actually happens when you show up with your medallions left at home because you didn't get them in time . Hopefully it is easy like you say 

15 minutes ago, 2and2 said:

If you  leave home before your medallions arrive, some have said it is a big long waiting line on the ship itself to get them. I am hoping to hear what actually happens when you show up with your medallions left at home because you didn't get them in time . Hopefully it is easy like you say 

I never ordered mine to be delivered.  I opted to pick up at port from the time of order, so it was there waiting for me.  If you ordered for home delivery and it didn't arrive before you left, that could account for the delay as they have to make one up from scratch.

32 minutes ago, CruzDayz said:

I received mine today. Seventeen days before sailing. 😊

I am also seventeen days out.  I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an email saying it was shipped.

9 minutes ago, 2and2 said:

I am also seventeen days out.  I have not heard anything yet. Did you get an email saying it was shipped.

Yes, I received the email Sunday with the tracking. I'm sure that you will get it soon. 

16 hours ago, 2and2 said:

So what did you have to do?

So as others have said, medallions are made up on the ship, not on shore. On shore we waited for someone to make up old-style cruise cards so we could embark. That took about 20 minutes standing at a desk. Then we boarded and went to Guest Services and stood in the incredible first-day line (even for Elites) and waited for about 30 minutes. Before we got to the front of the line an officer came out and asked all those waiting if they needed medallions. A bunch of us raised our hands. Our cards were collected and then in about 20 more minutes we had medallions.

48 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

So as others have said, medallions are made up on the ship, not on shore. On shore we waited for someone to make up old-style cruise cards so we could embark. That took about 20 minutes standing at a desk. Then we boarded and went to Guest Services and stood in the incredible first-day line (even for Elites) and waited for about 30 minutes. Before we got to the front of the line an officer came out and asked all those waiting if they needed medallions. A bunch of us raised our hands. Our cards were collected and then in about 20 more minutes we had medallions.

Thank you for the detailed reply. We leave four days early also. Did you get an email that they were coming? It is hard to believe that they wait so long. 

12 minutes ago, dog said:

Ordered beginning of December. Sail Feb 18 th.

credit card charged yesterday. 
No emails.

Interesting. We're sailing next week. I ordered ours a long time ago and received the shipping Email from Princess on Jan 10. I tracked them on a daily basis starting on the 11th all the way from China through Singapore to Mississauga and on to here. They arrived two days ago.  If you are sailing the 18th, that's pretty much two weeks after us.  Doing the arithmetic, that should mean that your shipping Email should be coming very soon, in the next day or two, given ours arrived on Jan 10.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, lx200gps said:

Interesting. We're sailing next week. I ordered ours a long time ago and received the shipping Email from Princess on Jan 10. I tracked them on a daily basis starting on the 11th all the way from China through Singapore to Mississauga and on to here. They arrived two days ago.  If you are sailing the 18th, that's pretty much two weeks after us.  Doing the arithmetic, that should mean that your shipping Email should be coming very soon, in the next day or two, given ours arrived on Jan 10.

$15 US. Credit card converted to $20 CAD!   Not ordering again!

3 hours ago, beg3yrs said:

Do you think you could have went to your room with the old style card, then come back later when the line was down. Or do you have to have a medallion to get into your room.