LIVE!!! ICON OF THE SEAS INAUGURAL

2 hours ago, cruisinghawg said:

Sorry folks for being away for the past 24 hours but had some terrible news that we had to deal with. One of my best friends had a stroke while on board and had to be offloaded to hospital on St Kitts. So we have been tied up with helping all that we could. So I am back now and will download more video later this morning. 

Happy to hear things are looking better for your friend. We will continue to send up prayers. 

• Like 4

Yes the Hideaway is rocking every day. A great place to hang if you like being in the water and socializing or watching the wake. 

I think it is cool to have a pool outside in the sun, for adults only..

• Like 3

Sorry folks for being away for the past 24 hours but had some terrible news that we had to deal with. One of my best friends had a stroke while on board and had to be offloaded to hospital on St Kitts. So we have been tied up with helping all that we could. So I am back now and will download more video later this morning. 

So sorry to hear this. Hope they are doing better.

• Like 2

Oh no! Hugs to you and sending them love and light!!!!

• Like 1

Dinner in CK several nights ago. Everything was very good.

20240128_194228.thumb.jpg.f12728333fd6e63a2276aadce8acd44f.jpg

Roasted veal tenderloin 

20240128_204252.thumb.jpg.f46357d1c862247b665b57edd7507d62.jpg

Cesar salad and lobster mac and cheese

20240128_200854.thumb.jpg.c855233d95a7d03302d47edc7b5f8ba0.jpg

Escargot 

20240128_200953.thumb.jpg.98e3290e2950bcc97e0e545464ddefc2.jpg

Chocolate martini 

20240128_203458.thumb.jpg.b77bf59624ea17c79a2a9ac8e84e2016.jpg

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ah33919 said:

Has anybody been able to check out the Thermal Suite in the Spa to see if it's worth it?

Thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, ah33919 said:

Has anybody been able to check out the Thermal Suite in the Spa to see if it's worth it?

Thanks in advance

2 minutes ago, ah33919 said:

Thanks in advance

Dude cannot feed you and no you cannot have 5 dollars for the photo op

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ah33919 said:

Thanks in advance

Sorry forgot to send the other and got message mixed in. But yes the Thermal is 180 for the week. 

3 hours ago, cruisinghawg said:

I hope your friend will be ok - keep us updated.  Just another reminder why it's good to have travel insurance - you just never know!

3 hours ago, cruisinghawg said:

Yes the Hideaway is rocking every day. A great place to hang if you like being in the water and socializing or watching the wake. 

That's what I was afraid of when they switched it from Cloud 17. Not so good if you want a quiet area away from kids without the party atmosphere. 

Edited by erby2283
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

I hope your friend will be ok - keep us updated.  Just another reminder why it's good to have travel insurance - you just never know!

That's what I was afraid of when they switched it from Cloud 17. Not so good if you want a quiet area away from kids without the party atmosphere. 

No need to fear.  We are laying out at Cloud 17 again.   I don't recall seeing a kid here yet.  Both Monday and today 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

No need to fear.  We are laying out at Cloud 17 again.   I don't recall seeing a kid here yet.  Both Monday and today 

YAY! I don't need it to be perfect - just quiet enough to enjoy my book and take a little nappy in the sun. 🙂

Edited by erby2283

37 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

I just saw a YouTube of Hideaway yesterday with tons of peeps in the pool in front of those expensive beds...who'd want one if there are lots of peeps in your view, not me.  They may have to rethink that.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yep, they're all at Thrill or Surfside

• Like 1

1 hour ago, erby2283 said:

Well no kids but still a PARTY ATMOSPHERE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

I just saw a YouTube of Hideaway yesterday with tons of peeps in the pool in front of those expensive beds...who'd want one if there are lots of peeps in your view, not me.  They may have to rethink that.

Exactly - or at least change the description to add/remind potential buyers that this pool is public and may affect their view. I seriously wouldn't want one of those beds if it was free....

• Like 1