LIVE!!! ICON OF THE SEAS INAUGURAL

4 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Star and Pinnacle seating in the Royal Theater. No thanks. They are the white chairs with no drink holders. They aren't that comfortable either

20240131_182939.thumb.jpg.6b0ba56d47aad992b641c8446ade384e.jpg

20240131_182954.thumb.jpg.946e375fca401430221119f05314ec74.jpg

20240131_182932.thumb.jpg.0647e77de314f171d33f46d701fd2dac.jpg

Those seats looks terrible and uncomfortable - almost like punishment chairs for Star Class - lol, Although not surprising, the furnishing in general from the suite deck, to the suites, coastal kitchen, and down to the theater here all look like RC made serious attempts at reducing costs compared to Wonder of the Seas. Hopefully the Genie can wave a wand and reserve an actual theater seat in the center section.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

No, not that I know of.  

Here is video of the large ship model.  It's located at deck 14 aft elevator bank.  Who is the ship model constructor and how much would it cost to have it built?  I'd pay $2k.

Edited by soremekun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, soremekun said:

Here is video of the large ship model.  It's located at deck 14 aft elevator bank.  Who is the ship model constructor and how much would it cost to have it built?  I'd pay $2k.

Just a guess but I'd say a whole lot more than 2k

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CruiszBug said:

Iceberg ahead!

She IS the Iceberg!

Amazing. I could fill up my camera just taking one photo of each type of seating there is on her.

Edited by roomba920
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, LobsterStalker said:

Things such as this are just horribly thought out ...Or , maybe it's brilliant ?

Are there that many "Star and Pinnacle" that simply want their own space to feel special , to the point that they can be given the least comfortable and functional chairs , and that is irrelevant ?

...:classic_unsure:   ?

They have added D+ to that list also

17 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

I just saw a YouTube of Hideaway yesterday with tons of peeps in the pool in front of those expensive beds...who'd want one if there are lots of peeps in your view, not me.  They may have to rethink that.

It has been very crowded this week and I mean crowded 

• Like 1

I have exciting news so please hold on to your seats this may rock your world. Okay maybe not but it could be the interview of the week. I have made tentative arrangements to interview someone on board most of us know and follow. This may happen tonight so stay tuned. 

No guesses 

1 minute ago, Ocean Boy said:

That is good to know. I like balcony seating but those chairs would not work for me.

Dude you on call this morning? I thought I was the only one that could not sleep. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Toby is spending 6 to 8 hours a day working on his Ollie's and Shuv its.

What do they call the move where he flips back his hair with his hands? 😜  Ah, to be young again...and have hair.  We need an Andrew vs. Toby competition on an upcoming cruise!

• Haha 6