Current Check in Procedures Fort Lauderdale

CruisinDawn

Boarding the Reflection in April & we are able to check in tomorrow. I want to check in my technology challenged parents after I check in myself. Last Celebrity cruise was right before covid & when we checked in things were like the used to be. Now it seems we do most of the stuff during online check in like our sea pass photo. What all will I need to get my parents checked in? I have photos of their passports & head shots with white backgrounds. Anything else? Just want to get everything from them today so I will be ready when check in opens. 🙂 Sure miss the doc dance we did in the old days. Are there still assigned times? 

Thanks for your help!

Bonvoyage

Dawna

8 minutes ago, CruisinDawn said:

Boarding the Reflection in April & we are able to check in tomorrow. I want to check in my technology challenged parents after I check in myself. Last Celebrity cruise was right before covid & when we checked in things were like the used to be. Now it seems we do most of the stuff during online check in like our sea pass photo. What all will I need to get my parents checked in? I have photos of their passports & head shots with white backgrounds. Anything else? Just want to get everything from them today so I will be ready when check in opens. 🙂 Sure miss the doc dance we did in the old days. Are there still assigned times? 

Thanks for your help!

Bonvoyage

Dawna

You need the app and their reservation number and passports to do the check in. You can do the photos later or at the pier. If you opt to do them later, take their photos  within the app and they will upload. The most important thing to do is check in at midnight EST to get the earliest boarding time.

• Like 2

Can someone tell me how to do online check in without a passport? Can you just skip over that section if you’re using DL and birth certificate? I understand passport is highly recommended but we don’t have time and it’s not needed for my closed loop itinerary. Thank you 

1 hour ago, CruisinDawn said:

Thanks for your help!

Bonvoyage

Dawna

Also don't forget you can do the muster drill and health questionnaire before boarding the ship. I always do both the morning of the cruise in the pre-cruise hotel.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tyler414 said:

Link your reservations together and you will all have the same arrival time.

Great news! We are already linked and I can see their reservation on my account.

BonVoyage

Dawna

26 minutes ago, CruisinDawn said:

Great news! We are already linked and I can see their reservation on my account.

BonVoyage

Dawna

How did you link accounts? I can’t seem to find it on the website 

Edited by momto3sons

2 hours ago, Shellyd22 said:

Can someone tell me how to do online check in without a passport? Can you just skip over that section if you’re using DL and birth certificate? I understand passport is highly recommended but we don’t have time and it’s not needed for my closed loop itinerary. Thank you 

When you are checking in on line there should be a drop down asking what form of documentation you are using. I don't know about the app.

• Thanks 1

App and photo not needed!

check in from Cruise Manager on line

we never use the App..unnecessary unless you want it!

Sign in early to get the best arrival time..they go quickly!

4 hours ago, Shellyd22 said:

Yes just skip that section

13 hours ago, Shellyd22 said:

Just finished checking in, there is a drop down menu that has Birth Certificate as an option.

Got the 11:30 time slot for all of us, yea!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

• Thanks 1

no... ahead.. but not sure how many days..

but when you get the answer, be ready to  jump on it...esp if you wait an early slot..usually around 11 or 11:30

And you also check in at the pier on day of the cruise..easy!

1 hour ago, MarkWiltonM said:

When is the date you can check in? Is it the day of the cruise or much earlier? 

On the app it will tell you the date of check in. I believe it starts the time zone of the departure cruise at midnight.