Suite Amenities

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

Is bottled water and an amenity? Can our room steward bring us bottles as we ask for them?

Not unless you’re Star Class.  There will probably be a bottle or 2 in your suite when you arrive but they won’t be replaced unless you’re in a S.C. suite.

You get a glass 1 liter bottle in your cabin as a welcome aboard and some cabin stewards will replace it during the week, but I don't think they are supposed to.  Only ship I ever had small water bottles left for us was Quantum in Alaska.  There was a full case of 500ml bottles loaded in the cabinet below the Lavazza coffee machine.  Not sure if that was a holdover from sailing in Singapore or what, but was nice to have.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Carol28 said:

Is bottled water and an amenity? Can our room steward bring us bottles as we ask for them?

Depends on which class of ship you are on. On Oasis and Quantum class ships, you can pick up bottled water any time the CK Bar is open. On smaller classes of ship, you will receive a bottle of Evian on boarding day, but can also get bottled water in the evening during happy hour.

Edited by orville99

We are on the Explorer. We are in an owner suite. I don’t know if that star class. I thought star class was only on the larger ships. Please let me know if an owner suite is star class.

3 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

We are on the Explorer. We are in an owner suite. I don’t know if that star class. I thought star class was only on the larger ships. Please let me know if an owner suite is star class.

There is no star class on this ship . You get a great suite , breakfast in specialty restaurants and 3 hour happy hour 

3 hours ago, George C said:

3 hour happy hour 

Thank you.  Is the Happy Hour from 5 - 8?  I'm embarassed that I didn't re-read my text before I sent it.  I am particular about grammar!

18 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

We're D+ and in our balcony  cabins there are always several bottles of water when we arrive.  

That is from the C&A, we just sailed last week 2 couples both Crown Loft Suites we are Diamond and the other couple are not, we had 4 bottles of water in our cabin they didn't. But we were both getting more from the Suite Lounge.

5 hours ago, Carol28 said:

We were just (Feb/March) in an OS on Explorer...our favorite category. More than enough perks for us including ordering from the MDR menu during their dining hours.

Enjoy this ship !!!

2 hours ago, Carol28 said:

Thank you.  Is the Happy Hour from 5 - 8?  I'm embarassed that I didn't re-read my text before I sent it.  I am particular about grammar!

Normally it’s 5 to 8 but my last cruise it was 4:30 to 7:30 you should get a email or something in your suite telling you all the perks and what time your happy hour is .