The Prize for the Worst On Hold Music Ever goes to……

lprp

Celebrity Cruises (UK phone number).

I’m currently on hold (again) while waiting for the agent to move our booking from one cruise to another. 
Am 45 minutes into the call, 75% of which has been on hold 😬. The “music” is excruciatingly bad!

56 minutes ago, lprp said:

Celebrity Cruises (UK phone number).

I’m currently on hold (again) while waiting for the agent to move our booking from one cruise to another. 
Am 45 minutes into the call, 75% of which has been on hold 😬. The “music” is excruciatingly bad!

In the U.S., I get nonstop ads that keep repeating and repeating and.   Luckily, on my last few calls, hold time has been less than a minute.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, keesar said:

In the U.S., I get nonstop ads that keep repeating and repeating and.   Luckily, on my last few calls, hold time has been less than a minute.  

OK, you definitely win! Ads are infinitely worse than “music” 😱

32 minutes ago, lprp said:

OK, you definitely win! Ads are infinitely worse than “music” 😱

"Your call is very important to us. Listen closely as our menu options have changed. Ask your agent about the special 'Extravaganza Package available on your next cruise! For a mere $1999 (US, per person, per day) you too can sail as if you personally own the ship!  Add to that the 'Boozeria Bazaar' ($499 US per person per day) and we will transport you to the next bar so you don't have to worry about staggering into the lowly peons that did not upgrade."

• Haha 2

The worst? ANY company whose "call center" is staffed in such a manner to make you wait more than 5 minutes to talk to a live person. Or that puts you through numerous queues to "assist" you without ever talking to a live person.  JMO.

• Like 2