All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

:D We got our reservation number today!!! Since hubby won the cruise through work, their travel department arranged everything and we had no info.

I just plugged the number in and.... WE GOT A BALCONY!!!!! On a hump. Room 6334. COME ON MAY 31ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dancing in my kitchen*

:D We got our reservation number today!!! Since hubby won the cruise through work, their travel department arranged everything and we had no info.

I just plugged the number in and.... WE GOT A BALCONY!!!!! On a hump. Room 6334. COME ON MAY 31ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Dancing in my kitchen*

WOO HOOOOO!!!!! :D :D :D

Great pics, Krickett! That's Adrienne at Bolero's...he makes THE best Mojitos EVER!!!! :p

WOO HOOOOO!!!!! :D :D :D

Great pics, Krickett! That's Adrienne at Bolero's...he makes THE best Mojitos EVER!!!! :p

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I love "Bad Ass" (aka Adrienne)

Do you know if he is still on the Liberty! What a funny guy he is! And he makes the BEST Mojitos ever! :D

I have a few pictures of him I'm sure how to post on these boards yet! :confused:

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

I love "Bad Ass" (aka Adrienne)

Do you know if he is still on the Liberty! What a funny guy he is! And he makes the BEST Mojitos ever! :D

I have a few pictures of him I'm sure how to post on these boards yet! :confused:

Here's my pic of him from May of '07 on our Pre-Inaugural cruise on Liberty:

155316515_dKXyo-M.jpg

I hope he's still there! We'll be back on Liberty this coming November, and I hope to see him!

Here's my pic of him from May of '07 on our Pre-Inaugural cruise on Liberty:

155316515_dKXyo-M.jpg

I hope he's still there! We'll be back on Liberty this coming November, and I hope to see him!

He is the best! My kids love him too! He shows them all these little magic tricks!

It is funny every cruise we take there he is we first met him on the Navigator then Voyager then twice on Freedom. He said that he always gets the new ship so I was thinking he might go to Independence. I hope to see him on Liberty June 21. :D

Whoo Hooo! Have fun and take lots of pics. We will be doing the western route too but we have to wait another year so I'll just live vicariously through your photos!

I will. Have a new digital camera, so will be able to take a ton. Have never uploaded to webshots, but will learn how to do it so I can upload some of the pics I take.

I will also write a review when I get back. We were on the Pre-Inaugural so we already know how gorgeous she is, but will try to give a good review of how everything went.

karena1, have a great vacation! Be sure to share your review (and your pictures!) with us when you get back. I'm sailing on the Liberty next month, and it'll be my first time on a ship this big. I'm so excited, and I can't wait to hear about your experience. Have fun!

Erica

We were on the pre-inaugural May 14-15. Met a ton of people. To board I wore my while pre-inaugural tank and DH had a yellow pre-inaug t-shirt. Had Packer coolie cups and towels. We met so many people, I would never remember everyone. But it sure was a blast!

We were on the pre-inaugural May 14-15. Met a ton of people. To board I wore my while pre-inaugural tank and DH had a yellow pre-inaug t-shirt. Had Packer coolie cups and towels. We met so many people, I would never remember everyone. But it sure was a blast!

Wait a minute!! You had packer cups and towels?!? I knew there was a reason I enjoyed reading your posts!

Wait a minute!! You had packer cups and towels?!? I knew there was a reason I enjoyed reading your posts!

Born and raised in Wis Rapids. Left in 1981 to move where it was warm, but the bulk of my family still lives up there. Die Hard Packer fan and always will be. Was so glad I got a chance to go to Lambeau again this year for a game. Got to see Brett play one more time and we won, so even better. Going to miss that boy dreadfully! But I sure don't miss the cold - give me sun, heat and sand any day of the week - lol.

jillybabes, aka craftypainter is on our cruise next wk. She says she met you at Troyer's while they were in Fla. I am pretty sure WE haven't sailed together but we must live pretty close since we are NOT far from Troyer's! Really enjoyed the pics you posted. Deb

Ok ... so how does everyone get to go on pre-inaugurals?

It seems that there are a number of different ways that you can be invited. Sometimes your C&A status comes into play, or you can win contests, or RCI gives travel agencies x-amount of free invites, or in my case, RCI was viewing the boards here at CC, and they told CC who to invite for the pre-inaugural on the Liberty. What an honor! I was ecstatic and even to this day it was 3 of the funnest days ever! It was really an awesome privilege. :)

It was great to get to go through practically the entire ship. Normally the average person wouldn't be able to walk all through Adventure Ocean and check everything out, but since there were no kids (WAHOO) on this cruise, we were allowed everywhere. We got to see all the suites, and listen to a meeting in the theater with Captain Zini, Adam Goldstein, Richard Fain, and a couple other bigwigs. It was cool to hear insider information and all that. It was just a 'different' cruise experience, and I loved it! :)