Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

I just went to the site:

Jan. 3-17 is now listed at $1,099 for a studio cabin.

January 3 is now a whopping $899 oceanview or minor $999 for a balcony solo!

Edited by tiger-91
studio is still 1099 other classes are less now

I apologize if someone has already posted this.

There is no single supplement right now if you book certain NCL cruises. For example, today I was able to book a solo balcony guaranty on NCL Spirit out of Port Canaveral on Jan. 30th (7 day cruise) for $1005 which INCLUDES the beverage package worth more than $400! I did have to pay the beverage gratuity which was $80 - but what a deal!

Has anyone booked this or similar on NCL? The terms and conditions used to say solos didnt get the perks unless paying 200%... but not sure if this is enforced and/or if they changed it.

Sorry, I re-read the post and see you did actually book it. Do you know if the Terms and conditions still stated that piece about solos?

Edited by DeBlonde1

Has anyone booked this or similar on NCL? The terms and conditions used to say solos didnt get the perks unless paying 200%... but not sure if this is enforced and/or if they changed it.

Sorry, I re-read the post and see you did actually book it. Do you know if the Terms and conditions still stated that piece about solos?

Not sure it was every a issue with how much a solo paid,it was about the cabin category.

In the past the beverage package wasn't available to anyone booked in a studio or inside cabin.

Ncl has had decided to offer the perks to all categories and at times you can get two perks.

I've been on 4 NCL ships since Dec 2014. Each time was solo travel. I've never had an issue receiving my incentives as a solo traveler. I'll be sailing Escape and Getaway later this year and received the Pick Two. I booked a studio cabin.

So like someone else mentioned, it appears to be more the room category.

Not sure it was every a issue with how much a solo paid,it was about the cabin category.

In the past the beverage package wasn't available to anyone booked in a studio or inside cabin.

Ncl has had decided to offer the perks to all categories and at times you can get two perks.

My first NCL cruise didn't include this because I was in a studio, not because of going solo.

Supposedly they announced that the "all cabin categories" freestyle choice promo would be temporary but it seems that they extended it. I think it was due to expire months ago. Just book 30 days in advance.

I got just one the drinks package the whole 21 days cost £1550 in a studio cabin also tips are included in the price when I got a quote for the drinks after I'd booked it would have cost me £1033 on top of cruise price [emoji12] great deals to be had for solos

I've been on 4 NCL ships since Dec 2014. Each time was solo travel. I've never had an issue receiving my incentives as a solo traveler. I'll be sailing Escape and Getaway later this year and received the Pick Two. I booked a studio cabin.

So like someone else mentioned, it appears to be more the room category.

Hi

Just curious as to your satisfaction with NCL. I am a solo traveler and am interested. Can you advise.

I've never seen pricing like this, where it's actually cheaper as a single ($798) than for two in a cabin ($899pp).

Fyi if you are a captain's circle member your price may be even lower, it's $698 for me and I'm just ruby.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Okay, I like Princess but, have never seen any solo pricing. How do I get the info.

How do you find these deals anyway. I am always single and can't afford the double price.

Thanks.

Thanks to the site cruiseplum it's really easy now. Since its not a travel agency we are allow to mention it.

https://www.cruiseplum.com/solo-supplement-deals

Follow the link above

Where you see a blue button with "cruise" I choose the option "none"

Then go all the way over to price per day and click so I can see the cheapest per day solo deals.

You have the option to pick various ways of finding the best deals,but that works best for me since I like longer cruises.

Edited by AdrenalineRush

Thanks to the site cruiseplum it's really easy now. Since its not a travel agency we are allow to mention it.

Follow the link above

Then go all the way over to price per day and click so I can see the cheapest per day solo deals.

You have the option to pick various ways of finding the best deals,but that works best for me since I like longer cruises.

Thank you! What deals! I will be cruising lots more now. I can't believe the prices for solo.

I used another site to look but this one is much better.

I have been up for three hours just looking.

Have you cruised Norwegian? I am looking but, undecided. Did not care for Carnival.

I checked out your site but I can't find any Carnival Cruises. Other than Norwegian the other cruise lines are very expensive per day and their lowest per day price is as high as Carnival highest per day prices. Norwegian does have prices that are lower than Carnival but I'm not too crazy about Norwegian.

I checked out your site but I can't find any Carnival Cruises. Other than Norwegian the other cruise lines are very expensive per day and their lowest per day price is as high as Carnival highest per day prices. Norwegian does have prices that are lower than Carnival but I'm not too crazy about Norwegian.

Since you can just search carnival by putting in 1 passenger,it's pretty straightforward how to find the lowest priced cruises right from Carnival. Wish all the cruise lines would set their pages us like that.

Norwegian has that option but their booking engine makes you click all the way through to get the real solo price,so it can be tedious.

Follow the link above

Thanks for posting this link! I never knew this site existed and I just booked the Harmony to the Med for October :D

At the top of the solo page there are buttons for hot deals and search. These pages also have pricing for 1 person on a bunch of lines, including Carnival. I sort the full search results by price per day to find the cheapest ones.

Thanks for posting this link! I never knew this site existed and I just booked the Harmony to the Med for October :D

Glad it helped,it saves me so much time in searching. I'm planning to book Harmony when the new schedule comes out in the spring

At the top of the solo page there are buttons for hot deals and search. These pages also have pricing for 1 person on a bunch of lines, including Carnival. I sort the full search results by price per day to find the cheapest ones.

Great info.. I never ventured past the solo deals.

Maddashin, I cruised mainly on RCCL with my sons after my husband passed away. Now that the boys are all grown, I've switched mainly to NCL. I begin with a studio, but now I have a great PCC who often upgrades me to a balcony at the studio price. I attend the first night or two of the solo gatherings, which are often held in the Sunset Bar.

Cruiseplum is a new find for me, thanks to my fellow CC posters, but mist of us use the sort engine on an online agency, which were forbidden to name. It sometimes offers hosted singles cruises, which I personally would avoid, so try googling that. It separates cruises into regions, like Asia or Caribbean, and lists most lines offering a lower supplement.

I now think I prefer traveling solo. When I've asked friends, they've cancelled. As a solo, I do what I want when I want.

Enjoy!

Since you can just search carnival by putting in 1 passenger,it's pretty straightforward how to find the lowest priced cruises right from Carnival. Wish all the cruise lines would set their pages us like that.

Norwegian has that option but their booking engine makes you click all the way through to get the real solo price,so it can be tedious.

I agree- looking for a solo rate has been tedious on both NCL and RCCL.

Both Carnival and Princess have the option from the get go to indicate one passenger and then you get a list of all cruises.

On RCCL, if you have 2 pages of cruises you're looking at, and you click on the second page, after you've indicated one passenger, it automatically goes back to 2 passengers.

I do rely on other websites for solo deals, including this thread and only then will I go to the specific cruise line site.

Hi

Just curious as to your satisfaction with NCL. I am a solo traveler and am interested. Can you advise.

I tend to gravitate towards the cruiseline that's closest to my budget. Or in NCL's case, offers the most bang for my buck. Let me say, I've been on Royal Caribbean once and Carnival twice. At one point Carnival was waiving the single supplement. So I was loving life as a solo traveler. During this time, NCL was doing the same. Also, I found out about the solo cabins. Next thing I knew, I was booking with NCL only. With the Freestyle cruising, Ultikate beverage package and singles fare, no other cruiseline has my attention. I will say that I like the entertainment on Carnival better. Even the pool side activities. I like that Carnival offers lobster in the main dining room. Aside from those things, I really love NCL. If you care about levels, NCL has a very attainable tier program.

NCL EPic 13 Jan 16 11n Med,

Since the 30day window when perks get dropped the price for this has been creeping down.

UK Solo price is now £388($580) inc tax(£299pp 2pax).

Not rock bottom and no perks but OK price for the med(BCN) if you can get there. US solo price inc tax is $1074

NCL EPic 13 Jan 16 11n Med,

Since the 30day window when perks get dropped the price for this has been creeping down.

UK Solo price is now £388($580) inc tax(£299pp 2pax).

Not rock bottom and no perks but OK price for the med(BCN) if you can get there. US solo price inc tax is $1074

The same cruise on Feb 3rd is $1124 before tax for a balcony and 2 perks. My mouse-clicking finger is starting to get itchy.

AndrelineRush,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That site is amazing! I thought goccl was a great find too until they took the solo supplement down. But, last month aboard the Sunshine, I met and spoke with JH. He said there is a huge announcement coming from Carnival which will impact solo cruisers. I won't say what that is (for fear of being sued or banned from Carnival - just kidding). I'm just not sure if I can say. Anyway, I jumped ship from Carnival for 2016, until I can afford the Vista when Matt is NOT on vacation.

With the help of that link you shared, I booked a SB on RCL AOS for $1290 including taxes and fees w/$150 OBC. They told me it was a BOGO sale, but I rec'd a call back today about the booking which says the was C&A deal on this particular sailing. I'm trying to decide if I will transfer the booking to my travel agent - depends on the perks.

I'm bummed that I will only get 7 points (so close to platinum), but I figured that if I was to keep my Empress booking for $300, the airfare would still cost me $300...I should just save for a longer cruise.