WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

I am current on EQ and here is the update:

Rossy is leaving tomorrow as CC host, after nine months onboard. She is being replaced by Claudia from Mexico.

Executive chef: Michael Fernandes

Thanks for the update.

I am so curious about the executive chef. Are there two Michael Fernandes?

RichardQ just reported him on Silhouette. .??

Does anyone have an update on senior staff for Reflection?? Can't believe the last update is from February. There has to have been turnover since then.

Yes the captain, HD and CD have changed:

Captain Peppas

HD Nyazi Korkmaz

CD Joshua.

Marlene is still the captain's Club Hostess.

Do you know if Jonette was just starting her contract, or is she getting ready to go home? Thanks, Pat

Sorry, not idea. We only saw Rati twice - at a very crowded and hectic check-in and shortly before the Captain's Table. I assumed that we had two hostesses because there were so many Captain's Club members on board. Both the Cosmos Lounge and vouchers were used each night for the Captain's Club cocktails. My impression [probably mistaken] was that Rati was the "permanent" hostess and Jonette the "extra".

Edited by Project_gal

Project gal: Thanks for the prompt response!

UKtog: Thanks for this information. A well deserved rest for sure! Any idea if, when or where she may return?

Thanks, Pat

Edited by taznremmy

As of the May 18th sailing. Joshua cameonboard this sailing.

Reflection May 2015

Master. Capt. Anthanasios Peppas

Chief Eng. Manolis Voulgaris

Staff Capt. Kyriakos Mataragkas

Guest Relations. Migle Zukaite

Hotel Director. Niyazi Korkmaz

Cruise Director. Joshua Riffe

Food & Bev. Bradley Lacey

Exec Chef. Robert Sauer

Capt club Hostess. Marlene *******

Yes the captain, HD and CD have changed:

Captain Peppas

HD Nyazi Korkmaz

CD Joshua.

Marlene is still the captain's Club Hostess.

Nyasia told me that he will be on Reflection for a short time and then returning to SIL. We'll just wait and see.

I was thrilled to see my favorite Captain, George Iatrou, is now on Millie. But, I don't see Captain Costas Patsoulas (former master of Millie) anywhere on the chart. Did he move to another ship, or did he leave the company? Anyone know? :confused:

I was thrilled to see my favorite Captain, George Iatrou, is now on Millie. But, I don't see Captain Costas Patsoulas (former master of Millie) anywhere on the chart. Did he move to another ship, or did he leave the company? Anyone know? :confused:

Captain Patsoulas followed Century in the China market.

Captain George took his place on Millennium according to my source.

I notice you've added Eddie Jenkins as CD on Eclipse.

Any one sailed with him before; previous ships etc.

I've never heard of him.

Hi Upwarduk,

According to Sue, he's a new CD to Celebrity. I believe this is his first sailing, so I doubt there's going to be much feedback on him yet.

I am current on EQ and here is the update:

Rossy is leaving tomorrow as CC host, after nine months onboard. She is being replaced by Claudia from Mexico.

Executive chef: Michael Fernandes

Thanks Bruce516 ! I was on EQ twice this Caribbean season, and I'm glad to hear that Rossy is getting her well-earned and very overdue vacation. She was so fantastic in January, but seemed tired when we saw her on EQ in April. Totally understandable, as she's been onboard forever.

Celebrity must have a shortage of CC Hosts/Hostesses, as 9 months is a long time to be on a ship.

Arno, we are back from the Equinox TA and May 11th b2b cruises. Officers and entertainment remained the same as reported by Xfedcruiser during the TA and Bruce516 during May 11th cruise that followed.

Minor updates for the chart, if needed/desired, are:

• Front Row is the House Band (listed as Dance Band on chart which they were, House Band blank on chart).
  • Michael Fernandes is the Executive Chef for Equinox. I don't know if same name (two Michael Fermandes?) for the Silhouette chef.
  • I don't know if you need this for the chart, but we also had the Vivian Clement Quartet who mainly performed jazz in the Ensemble Lounge and on occasion in the Grand Foyer and the Limelight Ladies for "Melodies and More".

Kathy

Any idea when Capt. George will be returning to the Millennium?

I'm not sure but he only recently left Century but captain Nestoroudis has been on board several months and should be ready for a rotation???

Arno, we are back from the Equinox TA and May 11th b2b cruises.

Minor updates for the chart, if needed/desired, are:

Kathy

Thanks Kathy.

I truly no longer know the distinction between the Dance Band and the House Band or the Party Band or the ship band or the pool band...

i'll add the two new performers on the next update...

Thanks Kathy.

I truly no longer know the distinction between the Dance Band and the House Band or the Party Band or the ship band or the pool band...

Sometimes the Dance Band is Celebrity Orchestra; they'll play Big Band music that is good for dancing. Sometimes it is the House Band. Sometimes it is the jazz quartet or duo. I'm not up late enough to know what the Party Band is! I think the Pool Band might be the House Band, but I'm not exactly an authority on what goes on around the pool except for walking on the track before it becomes crowded later in the morning. :eek: Celebrity Today on Equinox had Front Row listed as the "House Band" for whatever that is worth.

Thanks for maintaining all this information that is so helpful to all of us.

Thanks for the update.

I am so curious about the executive chef. Are there two Michael Fernandes?

RichardQ just reported him on Silhouette. .??

I asked Michael Fernandes aboard the EQ whether there is another Michael Fernandes and he said there is not.