WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Has anyone just come back from a sailing on Infinity and can tell us who are the current staff on board. We are sailing May 26 and are wondering....

Scroll up to post 3392 for the most recent information.

Well I entered Raffaele on Connie for wishful thinking...

Who%20Masters%20march%202015_zpsl4fdv2vy.png

Who%20march%2028%202015_zpsrfpcsdqa.png

We need someone recently returned from Infinity to give us some up to date changes.

Thank you to all who have given me enough data to update the spreadsheet. :)

Arno ! This is a Fantastic Spreadsheet !!!

Thank you for updating :D

April 1st summary:

Whos%20Onboard%20April%203%202015%20png_zpsjgwaelup.png

Gareth Watkins may be leaving soon, Raffaele was on Century but may be on his way to Constellation by Thursday.

(spelling errors are the result of keyboard gremlins)

Garett Watkins is the Concierge for our upcoming Constellation cruise, April 9th.

Hi Arno,

As always, thank you for your outstanding efforts to keep us posted.

Other than Raffaele - which you've reported on.... any word on where the Century folks will be moving to ? I'm particularly interested in where Jonette (who is absolutely delightful !) and John Grantham are headed.

Thanks very much !

Edited by Host Andy

Garett Watkins is the Concierge for our upcoming Constellation cruise, April 9th.

Arno..We are on 09 April Connie voyage to Rome. Hope to see you onboard and thank you for keeping us all current on the crewing of the Celebrity fleet!

Best,

Mike

Maggie 1008 thanks for the update.

Summit is included here. I didn't save the pic but this should work ok.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=46157903&postcount=1

Do you need an entertainment list?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for the update. I have not added the entertainment list as yet but I cans start to do so if others are interested. If you could get a photo of Paul Kelley I could add that to the chart as well.

Have a great cruise

Hi Arno,

As always, thank you for your outstanding efforts to keep us posted.

Other than Raffaele - which you've reported on.... any word on where the Century folks will be moving to ? I'm particularly interested in where Jonette (who is absolutely delightful !) and John Grantham are headed.

Thanks very much !

Hi, Andy.

It's my understanding ''Big John'' is at the end of his current contract anyways and is coming back home in KY for his ''vacation'' .His current contract was longer than the norm but he was gloating about the fact he was going to ''close her out''.I sure hope he stays with == X == where whichever ship he is assigned to will be '' lucky''.

Same applies to Captain Georges whose last assignment included the hand-over after the last voyage...however, in his case, don't have a clue where he's heading after going back home to Cambridge for a well deserved rest. ( Is he staying thru drydock in Singapore ? or not ? )

Do we know if the deal with SkySea Cruise includes providing bridge and other officers, similar to what happened with TUI Cruises ? I think RCL provided senior officers and bridge personnel for one year following Galaxy's and Mercury's handover to TUI...

Cheers

Happy Easter

Claude

Edited by c-legs

This is the last info that I have. I also hope I've harvested the right pictures for some staff members.

If "Dimitrios Kafetas will be heading back to the Silhouette for the east bound TA in a few weeks." (from Summit) then I believe there will be some more imminent changes.

Whos%20Onboard%20April%206_zpsvqosrmmm.png

We're off to Constellation this week so any further changes to the chart can wait while we get spoiled.

When Century leaves the fleet Jonette is heading to Millennium for a few weeks to help out on the transatlantic before going on leave

Transpacific... ;)

We hope that many more Century crew members will be back on other Celebrity ships.

This is the last info that I have. I also hope I've harvested the right pictures for some staff members.

If "Dimitrios Kafetas will be heading back to the Silhouette for the east bound TA in a few weeks." (from Summit) then I believe there will be some more imminent changes.

We're off to Constellation this week so any further changes to the chart can wait while we get spoiled.

He told me who was replacing him on Summit, but I forgot, I'll try and remember to ask him. I know I also owe you a photo, only briefly saw him, but I'm on it ;)

Happy sailing to you and Joanne,

Jenna

He told me who was replacing him on Summit, but I forgot, I'll try and remember to ask him. I know I also owe you a photo, only briefly saw him, but I'm on it ;)

Happy sailing to you and Joanne,

Jenna

Thank you.

Could it be Captain Lekkas who was slated for Silhouette?

Thank you.

Could it be Captain Lekkas who was slated for Silhouette?

Could be, but I honestly can't remember, he was plying me with wine, LOL. I'm sure I'll see him and ask, or ask Paul ;)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Master: Emmanouil Alevropoulos

Staff Captain: Ioannis Kasimatis

Chief Engineer: Yannis Chazandroulis

Hotel Director: Niyazi Korkmaz

Guest Relations: Julie Sherrington

Cruise Director: Richard Spacey

Food & Beverage: Zafer Colak

Executive Chef: Darran Ridley

On Constellation right now 4-7-15

Master Nikolas Christodoulakis

Staff Captain Nikolaos Zacharopolous

Chief Engineer Nikolaos Politsis

Guest Relations Manager Sinisa Micetic

Hotel Director Oswald Harbrecht

Cruise Director Alejandro Tortorelli

Executive Chef Andy Bouchard

Captain's Club host Graeme Kelleher

Michael's Club concierge Leo Bianu/ Gareth Watkins

Leo Bianu goes on vacation after this sailing. Gareth who is onboard will have the next several month rotation. Raffle Bernard is onboard and starts again for Thursday's transatlantic. Graeme just replaced Lionel about 10 days ago and will be on during his vacation