WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Totally new to Celebrity, will be on Infinity in November for the Panama Canal cruise from San Diego. Are there any threads that would be the best for a Celebrity newbie? Regularly cruise on RCI, first time on Celebrity, and wasn't sure where to start with all the threads here in CC. Any suggestions would be great, glad I found this thread!

Totally new to Celebrity, will be on Infinity in November for the Panama Canal cruise from San Diego. Are there any threads that would be the best for a Celebrity newbie? Regularly cruise on RCI, first time on Celebrity, and wasn't sure where to start with all the threads here in CC. Any suggestions would be great, glad I found this thread!

my advice is just ignore the boring " i have been on zillions of cel x cruises and we are elite/zenith members". even spottted one post that claimed they were "(Very) Elite"

did a panama canal cruise and we had a ball. suggest if you like a drink or 2 to get a package as our bill was a bit eye watering at the end [emoji33]

martini bar is usually good i seem to remember ([emoji12]). and also the murano restaurant but these are personal and subjective views. main thing is to enjoy it which i am sure you will [emoji2]

Edited by gcgold

... Are there any threads that would be the best for a Celebrity newbie? Regularly cruise on RCI, first time on Celebrity, and wasn't sure where to start with all the threads here in CC. Any suggestions would be great, glad I found this thread!

I would suggest that this particular thread is perhaps the least valuable to you. Feel free to read all 168 pages if you like (and this is Volume II) but it is unlikely to provide the information you seem to be seek.

Are you aware that the thread title of "Who's Onboard" refers to the staff, not the passengers. Since you are new to Celebrity, the staff names would be unfamiliar to you except for an occasional transfer from RCI.

You could look into the ports of call forum to find Panama Canal cruise information. I would also second Arno's suggestion you visit the Roll Call section to find your Infinity cruise fellow passengers.

Anyone know who's on Solstice now? In particular

Captain

Hotel Director

GRM

Captain Club Hostess

Thanks for any info:D

Captain: Zisis Taramas

Hotel Director: was Michael Barnes (Jan)

GRM was Cameron Robertson (Jan)

Captain Club Hostess: Rose

No recent pax has posted an update...

Anyone know who's on Solstice now? In particular

Captain

Hotel Director

GRM

Captain Club Hostess

Thanks for any info:D

From Feb 8th sailing - Auckland to Perth:

Captain: Yannis Berdos

Hotel Director: John-Paul Lamb

Captain Club Hostess: Rati Gukhool, who left in Adelaide. Don't know the name of her replacement

GRM: not sure but I think it was Cameron Robertson

Concierge: Karen Sawkings

Edited by emairs

Best place to start is with the Infinity roll Calls.

Welcome to Celebrity

Thanks, I'm already in the roll call and signed up for the Meet and Greet or whatever Celebrity calls it. Was just wondering if there was a new to Celebrity type thread to get advice on how they differ from other cruise lines. The people in the roll call have given me a little advice already.

This thread has become a catch all for concerns, complaints, ideas and questions that are completely unrelated to the discussion of whose on board. I most certainly appreciate Arno's efforts to keep us informed, but I believe it's time to move a Whose On Board to a Sticky, like the S Class Sticky that would be strictly limited to information on staffing. Further discussion of this post would only contribute to taking discussion further away from the purpose of the thread and I can understand why a Host might want to remove it. I will say no more.

did a panama canal cruise and we had a ball. suggest if you like a drink or 2 to get a package as our bill was a bit eye watering at the end [emoji33]

martini bar is usually good i seem to remember ([emoji12]). and also the murano restaurant but these are personal and subjective views. main thing is to enjoy it which i am sure you will [emoji2]

We got the Classic package in the 1-2-3-Go promotion so we are set for drinks. Yes we plan to enjoy it. Been on Royal and Disney and one Carnival so wondered where to go to hear all about Celebrity and why people like them as opposed to other lines. Just curious I guess.

From Feb 8th sailing - Auckland to Perth:

Captain: Yannis Berdos

Hotel Director: John-Paul Lamb

Captain Club Hostess: Rati Gukhool, who left in Adelaide. Don't know the name of her replacement

GRM: not sure but I think it was Cameron Robertson

Concierge: Karen Sawkings

Thanks we go on solstice in 3 weeks time. Anyone know what John-Paul us like?

Thanks

Suz

Anyone know who is going to be the CD on Eclipse sailing from Southampton this summer

The summer- which cruise?

I believe Sue Denning is on at the moment, do they work 6 months on, 3 months off. So it depends just when she returned after Christmas, I think it was at the end of January.

Which probably means she won't be on my cruise at the end of July.

The summer- which cruise?

I believe Sue Denning is on at the moment, do they work 6 months on, 3 months off. So it depends just when she returned after Christmas, I think it was at the end of January.

Which probably means she won't be on my cruise at the end of July.

Hi....it is the 22nd August cruise to the Fjords

Constellation 3-12-2015

Master: Nikolas Christodoulakis

Staff Captain: Nikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Nikolaos Politsis

Guest Relations Manager: Sinisa Micetic

Hotel Director: Marcela Salum

Cruise Director: Alejandro Tortorelli

Food & Beverage: Bernard Mazet

Executive Chef: Andy Bouchard

Captain's Club host: Lionel Chemburkar

Michael's Club host: Leo Bianu