C 2 C

I find a CD makes very little difference to the enjoyment of the my cruise

It the passengers that make the difference :D

absolutely.

if u was a brit i would vote for you[emoji12]

and if you are ? I will [emoji4]

[emoji3]

Edited by gcgold

There are a lot of blanks on the spreadsheet for the Infinity. Does anyone have an update?

latest cuts from miami. they realised that paying these guys to stand around in groups at gatherings was not efficient so will be replacing them with cardboard cut-outs[emoji12]

Anyone any idea what the staff do when a ship is in Dry dock?

I imagine they have a vacation.

If anyone reading is on the final Eclipse sailing before Dry dock, I would be interested to know whether Sue Denning is having her vacation, or will be on the TA.

Thanks.

F & B Oswald Harbrecht

CC Host - Graham - just returned

Hotel Director - Oswald Harbrecht (Acting) until Raffale Berndini comes before crossing

Thank you, great news for us on the Transatlantic.

F & B Oswald Harbrecht

CC Host - Graham - just returned

Hotel Director - Oswald Harbrecht (Acting) until Raffale Berndini comes before crossing

Someone just returning from Century told me that Raefelli told him that he would be going to Silhouette. Guess we'll find out soon. Get the table tennis ready wherever he may be.

Yes Raffale Berndini got on the Century several days before Lisa boarded and Confirmed he'll be on the Silhouette when I'm on in June. Will be having dinner with him then.:D

John Grantham will be taking a break and wasn't sure which ship he'll get next.

Edited by HLN500

Well I entered Raffaele on Connie for wishful thinking...

Who%20Masters%20march%202015_zpsl4fdv2vy.png

Who%20march%2028%202015_zpsrfpcsdqa.png

We need someone recently returned from Infinity to give us some up to date changes.

Thank you to all who have given me enough data to update the spreadsheet. :)

Here is the list provided by Guest Relations for the Infinity Cruise (3/29/15 FLL - San Diego). There are many changes from the previous two cruises indicated by (new). BTW, will be posting a review for the South America B2B this weekend.

Captain- Nicolaos Frantzis

Staff Captain - Gerasimos Limperatos (new on 3/15 cruise)

Chief Engineer - Konstantinos Zannikos (new)

Hotel Director - Marios Geogiadis (new)

Guest Relations - Mario Tavares (served as hotel director on previous cruise when he came onboard. Ana was GRM.)

Cruise Director - Kyle Dodson (new)

F&B Manager - Staphane Coutouly (new)

Executive Chef - German Rijo

CC Hostess - Claudia (new)

The singers and dancers are into the fourth month of their contract and will be aboard for a while longer. I am sure many of on board entertainers will change as there is a heavy Latin influence for the South America cruises.

Here is the list provided by Guest Relations for the Infinity Cruise (3/29/15 FLL - San Diego). There are many changes from the previous two cruises indicated by (new).

Thank you for Infinity's listing...

March%2030%20Who_zpsz3k936in.png

Is there any place to find out which captains and cruise directors are currently on specific Celebrity ships? We sailed with Captain Dimitrious Kafetzis on the Silhouette and would like to book another cruise on his ship. Thanks

Andy, Patti Honacki is on Equinox until April 27 according to her Facebook page.

Thank you for confirming Mtjlr. I had heard that recently, but there was some confusion.

Is there any place to find out which captains and cruise directors are currently on specific Celebrity ships? We sailed with Captain Dimitrious Kafetzis on the Silhouette and would like to book another cruise on his ship. Thanks

Hi Seldom Inn,

I merged your post, into the appropriate thread. Hopefully, you can find your information here.