WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

Ti-Ann is no longer working the ships:(. I appears form her Facebook page that she is working for a recruiting company in Mamila. I have been told she did not like working in Guest Relations, some time back CCH was moved from Sales to Guest Relations.~ Rick

That's too bad. We sailed with her several times and she was wonderful.

I don't see Ashley on the list either. She was on the Summit last time we sailed with her.

Edited by RosieRoo

That's too bad. We sailed with her several times and she was wonderful.

I don't see Ashley on the list either. She was on the Summit last time we sailed with her.

She's on vacation. There is a staff freeze from early November, through New Years for the holidays, no staff changes during this time.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Jenna, Do you know who our CC hostess will be on the April 11th Summit cruise ? I see you are on the same cruise we are on.

We can never know for sure, as they do shuffle staff around as needed. However, Ashley told us back in August she would be back from vacation when we sailed in April. Her husband also works onboard, I am pretty sure in security, they were both on vacation and both planning to be back on Summit.

It would be great to be greeted by her big smile in San Juan :)

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Ti-Ann is no longer working the ships:(. I appears form her Facebook page that she is working for a recruiting company in Mamila. I have been told she did not like working in Guest Relations, some time back CCH was moved from Sales to Guest Relations.~ Rick

Interesting. Wonder what the problem was with GR? When I was on the Connie in November and December, Bogdan was going to be working with the butlers to transition them from being in housekeeping to guest relations. Makes sense to me. Butlers are all about keeping the guests happy.

Linda

She's on vacation. There is a staff freeze from early November, through New Years for the holidays, no staff changes during this time.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks! She's a doll and her husband is nice as well. I think he was the bar manager on Summit. She introduced us to him one evening at one of the parties with the officers.

Thanks! She's a doll and her husband is nice as well. I think he was the bar manager on Summit. She introduced us to him one evening at one of the parties with the officers.

I think he moved to security, but I definitely could be wrong.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be on Infinity for our June 7 cruise? I know a lot of you thumb your noses at those of us who like CDs, but there are genuinely a couple of them (Sue, Alejandro) who make the cruise experience so much more fun!

Michael

Does anyone know who the cruise director will be on Infinity for our June 7 cruise? I know a lot of you thumb your noses at those of us who like CDs, but there are genuinely a couple of them (Sue, Alejandro) who make the cruise experience so much more fun!

Michael

Far too far in advance to be certain, as schedules change, due to leave , illness etc.

There is also the small matter of a 'spare' CD from Century to accommodate.

I wonder if John Grantham will be 'retired?'

Far too far in advance to be certain, as schedules change, due to leave , illness etc.

There is also the small matter of a 'spare' CD from Century to accommodate.

I wonder if John Grantham will be 'retired?'

John just reported to Century Sunday in Sydney and is currently enroute to Singapore. ~ Rick

John just reported to Century Sunday in Sydney and is currently enroute to Singapore. ~ Rick

Yes, he did tell us last August during her farewell sailing from Vancouver he'd be back and take to the very end in Singapore 19th April. I hope they assign ''Big John'' to another ship.

Captain Georges is also back on Century and will be Master to the

( bitter ) end. He was not too sure about his future direction...has a wife and 2 young boys, all living in the UK ( Cambridge) and that might redirect his ambitions.

Cheers to you and Flo

We had the most fantastic Captain on Summit last May to Bermuda. "He Greek" 1 of his favourite sayings. He was that hilarious he could have a show of his own. I would consider booking a cruise if he was the Captain just to meet him again

We just got off Eclipse, earlier this month. The staff names on Arno's chart are still current. Although I don't know about the MC Concierge. Some other info that folks might be interested in:

Entertainers:

Perry Grant (although I understand he's going on vacation after this week);

House Band: Sonata

Jazz Quartet: Soundtrack

Solo Guitarist/Vocalist: Dustin Versteeg

Classical Duo (violin & viola): Beacon Street Duo

We don't go to a lot of shows in the Theater, so I don't remember who the "Guest Performers" were.

• 2 weeks later...
When not on vacation, Graeme is normally to be found on Constellation simply because that is the ship his wife has a position on.

We are just off Constellation. Graeme's wife went on holiday at the end of the cruise and is returning to a different ship, can't remember which one. Graeme said he was going on holiday in a couple of weeks, but returning to Constellation after that. He hopes they will be back on the same ship again before too long.

Sheila

Equinox as of 1/28/15

==============

Captain : Panagiotis Mantzavinos

Chief Engineer : Ioannis Tseronis

Staff Captain : Dimitris Petras

Guest Relations Manager : Jann Ramos

Hotel Director : Chrstophe Belaubre

Cruise Director : Patti Honacki (Replaces Paul Baya - who's currently on vacation)

Food & Beverage Mgr : Loren Arsovski

Executive Chef : Michael Fernandes

Equinox as of 1/28/15

==============

Captain : Panagiotis Mantzavinos

Chief Engineer : Ioannis Tseronis

Staff Captain : Dimitris Petras

Guest Relations Manager : Jann Ramos

Hotel Director : Chrstophe Belaubre

Cruise Director : Patti Honacki (Replaces Paul Baya - who's currently on vacation)

Food & Beverage Mgr : Loren Arsovski

Executive Chef : Michael Fernandes

Thanks Andy.

We board when you disembark.

Let us know how she is, please.