WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

We just returned on the Silhoutte 11/23. The first week of 11-16 to 23 was Cruise Director Ben Pefarmy. He got off on 11-23 and was replaced by one of his staff named Marc Bunnafucci. Both had decent personalities.

One of the cruise activity staff, Chiko, was not only a good staff member but an excellent singer.

Just returned from Millenium:

Captain Konstantinos Patsoulas

Hotel Director Martin Fowler

Cruise Director Steve Gayda

Staff Captain Georgios Tsilouchas

Guest relations Touch Ung

Exec Chef Andy Bouchard

Chief Engineer Nikolaos Kokkalis

Food and Bev Director Damir Bradasic

Captains Club Hostess Raduka from Romania

Master Tasos Kafetzis

Staff Captain Christos Trifyllis

Chief Engineer Emmanouil Archontakis

GRM Christian Bell

Hotel Director Daniel Simon

Cruise Director Rich Clessen

F&B DIrector Bernard Mazet

Executive Chef Yasna Arriagada

Captain's Club Host Graeme Kelleher

Gran Volta String Trio - Really excellent performers

Supastition - House band

Roberta Amaral - Guitar/Vocalist

Alessio - DJ

I do not think that this has already been posted:

Master Dimitrios Manetas

Staff Captain Konstantinos Karachalios

Chief Engineer Andreas Kavouras

GRM Alana Abrahams

Hotel Director Damen Tiller

Cruise Director Sue Denning

F&B DIrector Cernat Ozcelik

Executive Chef Robert Sauer

Captain's Club Host Deborah Pootier

Michael's Club Concierge - Fabian Arroyo

Maitre d' Murano - Marjan Burazer

Maitre d' Tuscan Grille - Miguel de Souza

String Duo -Beacons Street Duo

Pop Duo - Julia & Alex

The CD's name was Mark Bachiochi. He was reasonably entertaining although did not have the presence of Sue Denning. The executive chef, Tato, appeared to be much more popular than Mark.

The xylosynth player was David Mayer. I thought he was very good, especially on the last evening when he shared the show with Claire.

The singer / pianist was absolutely excellent; her name was Claire Vinkesteijn - she is English married to a Dutchman. Her maiden name I believe was Maidden.

The ventriloquist was Gareth Oliver. I felt his show improved after the first 20 minutes. This was due to many latecommers with whom he had too much banter.

Three shows: Velocity, Broadway and The Show.

One of the performers around the ship that I found very entertaining was a singer / guitarist called Jonny Java Mantra.

Other artists included a band called Soul, another called Soulstiss and a duo named Carly and the King.

Hope this helps.

Reflection Nov 29, 2014

Reflection141129_Staff01_zps3f4c4ccb.jpg

We were on the Reflection this summer and mid cruise in Athens was the change to Peppas. It was interesting to see the difference in personalities of the captain, with Peppas a bit more talkative and fun.

Both were very safety oriented, approachable and ran a great ship!

We got off the Silhouette yesterday, and Mark is the cruise director, but the other entertainment acts were not what previous posters stated. We had a comedy juggler named Pete Matthews (who was hilarious and talented, but it seemed his stint on the ship was over after this week), former broadway singer Lindsay Hamilton, Sin City Comedy, and the Silhouette production shows Velocity, Silhouette The Show, and Broadway Nights. The Silhouette singers and dancers were pretty good, but they just ended their 7 months on the ship with this sailing, and were going home for vacation, so you will get a new cast on your sailing.

There was trivia twice a day most days, and I believe three times a day on certain days.

Hope this helps a little!

The CD's name was Mark Bachiochi. He was reasonably entertaining although did not have the presence of Sue Denning. The executive chef, Tato, appeared to be much more popular than Mark.

The xylosynth player was David Mayer. I thought he was very good, especially on the last evening when he shared the show with Claire.

The singer / pianist was absolutely excellent; her name was Claire Vinkesteijn - she is English married to a Dutchman. Her maiden name I believe was Maidden.

The ventriloquist was Gareth Oliver. I felt his show improved after the first 20 minutes. This was due to many latecommers with whom he had too much banter.

Three shows: Velocity, Broadway and The Show.

One of the performers around the ship that I found very entertaining was a singer / guitarist called Jonny Java Mantra.

Other artists included a band called Soul, another called Soulstiss and a duo named Carly and the King.

Hope this helps.

I'm sorry. But what ship were these performers on? Thanks.

David Mayer boarded Reflection in Miami, performed Saturday night and disembarked in San Juan.

Some entertainers jump from ship to ship, others stay a little longer.

There is a fantastic female pianist onboard who is still here on our back to back cruise. She performs again tonight.

Master Tasos Kafetzis

Staff Captain Christos Trifyllis

Chief Engineer Emmanouil Archontakis

GRM Christian Bell

Hotel Director Daniel Simon

Cruise Director Rich Clessen

F&B DIrector Bernard Mazet

Executive Chef Yasna Arriagada

Captain's Club Host Graeme Kelleher

Gran Volta String Trio - Really excellent performers

Supastition - House band

Roberta Amaral - Guitar/Vocalist

Alessio - DJ

This same crew was still on board on the November 29-December 8 cruise.

Bogdan Sfarghin was the concierge in Michael's Club. He was joined by Lenny Gabriel-Regis on the November 29 cruise. Bogdan told me he would be working with the butlers when the suits came on board December 8. Bogdan is wonderful! Didn't have much interaction with Lenny. We were in the penthouse and entertained a lot, so did not attend any of the Captain's Club events.

Linda

( Off Topic) Wow! The Penthouse? Hope you enjoyed it. :)

But Ed, it didn't come with waffles. :D It did come with a wonderful butler, however. We were sailing with a group of friends and entertained a lot. Great location for that.

Linda

Edited by Happy Cruiser 6143