DBA doing a doc dance? (DBA dances?!)

It's true...

Just got all the express docs printed out and I'm ready to go! Now if only April 24th would hurry a bit faster! :D

Does my heart good to see a HAL employee excited about going on a cruise:D

Have a great time DBA!

John

Amsterdam, Dutch? Where are you going on her?

3 day Pacific Northwest, r/t Seattle.

To answer krazy, no, not adding on an Alaska because she goes into dry dock for 12 days right after the 3 day. (Dry dock in Victoria)

To answer kakalina, pleasure

To everyone else, Thanks!

3 day Pacific Northwest, r/t Seattle.

To answer krazy, no, not adding on an Alaska because she goes into dry dock for 12 days right after the 3 day. (Dry dock in Victoria)

Have a GREAT cruise!

FYI, what's being done during dry dock or has this been asked before? Twelve days means there's some changes/updates being made. :)

It's true...

Just got all the express docs printed out and I'm ready to go! Now if only April 24th would hurry a bit faster! :D

Here's hoping the upgrade fairy sprinkles her magic dust on ya ... and you get upgraded to the Penthouse Suite!

Blue skies and have a wonderful cruise!

--rita

Here's hoping the upgrade fairy sprinkles her magic dust on ya ... and you get upgraded to the Penthouse Suite!

Blue skies and have a wonderful cruise!

--rita

HA! I'm not THAT high up! :D

Although paying regular fare does seem to have had an advantage (fare paid is ONE of the factors that plays into upgrades... I booked an NN Guarantee) I actually got a category that was really good but I've been in almost the same position on the Amsterdam before so I asked for one of those "oddball rooms" You know... the ones that aren't just 30 in a row of the same category that every ship seems to have a few of. And it was a downgrade from my original upgraded assignment. As it was open and available at the time, it was no problem although it isn't typical that this is allowed...

What can I say, I like the weird rooms. :)

I'll be on this cruise! Maybe we should meet up for a drink for all of your insite with the blog. :p

What are your plans for sail away?

That does raise a question, doesn't it...

What does an anonymous HAL employee with a blog do for sail away party yet keep the anonymity...

Hmm... :confused: :D

That does raise a question, doesn't it...

What does an anonymous HAL employee with a blog do for sail away party yet keep the anonymity...

Hmm... :confused: :D

Go in disguise? Perhaps as a mascot....in full costume. they never have to speak or answer questions-- and everyone loves them! :D

Or if travelling with a family member or friend and they don't have a cruisecritic id, have them join and participate in any cc activities under their username. ;)

Have your own private sailaway either alone, with friends or with colleagues onboard.

Whatever you do make sure you enjoy yourself, after all, you are on a DAM cruise !! Enjoy.

Rochelle

Mine too!

This cruise actually started filling up so fast a couple days ago, I ended up paying regular fare just to ensure I get on.

I know someone who might be able to get you a discount. There name is Dutch by.... Oh.... never mind:rolleyes: (lol).

Have a great time DBA!

John

I know someone who might be able to get you a discount. There name is Dutch by.... Oh.... never mind:rolleyes: (lol).

Have a great time DBA!

John

LOL Based on the way it was booking I did get a pretty good upgrade. No balcony, but in my opinion something that is a little better on this class of ship! :)

Archived