So how is pizza on ncl?

roe2ship

As with any food question, the answers will run the gamut.

For me, pizza on NCL ranges from ok to excellent. OK in the buffet (maybe a little better than ok). Pretty good to very good for the 16", $5 room service pizza. Very good to excellent in the Italian surcharge restaurant.

For me, pizza on NCL ranges from ok to excellent. OK in the buffet (maybe a little better than ok). Pretty good to very good for the 16", $5 room service pizza. Very good to excellent in the Italian surcharge restaurant.

To be fair, my son ordered the pizza from room service prior to the $5 surcharge, so it sounds like it has improved.

To be fair, my son ordered the pizza from room service prior to the $5 surcharge, so it sounds like it has improved.

Yes, I think the surcharge pizza is definitely better than the previous room service pizza, which was mediocre to me. But I still ate it. LOL

Yes, I think the surcharge pizza is definitely better than the previous room service pizza, which was mediocre to me. But I still ate it. LOL

I had the room service pizza on the Sky and thought it was average at best. I thought the buffet pizza was decent though. I will try it again on the Dawn when I go. Take my opinion with caution...I am from Chicago and I have found it very difficult to match our pizza anywhere! :)

I really did like some of the pizza selections on the lunch buffet in November..each day they had a "speciality"--and I enjoyed trying them...esp those with veggies ..fresh tasting...!!!

Usually it is lukewarm and nothing to write home about. I hear the pizza for five bucks is hotter and fresher-it is made to order and served 24 hours a day and brought to your cabin. At the Italian specialty restaurant, Cucina, you can order pizza as part of your dinner, but you pay a fee for eating there.

If your child wants more than pizza, the 24 hour restaurant, Blue Lagoon, has chicken fingers, chicken wings, mozarella sticks and mac and cheese among other things in addition to adult fare. Blueberry cheese cake and brownie sundaes are pretty good there.

we just got off the Sun. The Il Adajio pizza is out of this world. I made a mistake and ordered extra cheese on the room service pizza. It was swimming in cheese. Next year I will not make that mistake again. LOL

I hear the pizza for five bucks is hotter and fresher-it is made to order and served 24 hours a day and brought to your cabin.

The $5 pizza can be delivered almost anywhere on the ship and it is pretty good.

The $5 "anywhere/anytime" pizza is ok...fits the bill for a late night, alcohol induced craving. :-)

If you are from the Midwest, I compared it to a Kwik Trip/Kwik Star pizza. Never going to be in my top ten choices, but if I'm at someone's house and it's offered, I'd eat it without complaint.

The $5 delivery pizza wasn't bad (factoring in this is a ship, etc.). We did decide that we need to ask for it to be a little more "done" as it was a bit underdone from what we are used to having.

It fit the bill for the night we were too tired to go anywhere to eat dinner (though, those chicken tenders are AWESOME!! :D)

There is pizza at the buffet for lunch and dinner. It's so-so.

I did not think the $5 pizza was worth the extra fee. Not so great. The only way I would do it again is if I was really craving pizza and it was late night and I was looking at paying a room service late night fee anyway. But, after having tried it, I'd probably just decide to run to the Blue Lagoon and get something else.

The $5 "anywhere/anytime" pizza is ok...fits the bill for a late night, alcohol induced craving. :-)

If you are from the Midwest, I compared it to a Kwik Trip/Kwik Star pizza. Never going to be in my top ten choices, but if I'm at someone's house and it's offered, I'd eat it without complaint.

Can't beat Midwest pizza! Especially Chicago Deep Dish!!!

Archived