One must eat thing on Escape

The wagyu sirloin in Bayamo. Everything in Food Republic was great. Pinchos is good also. Just pick things from either menu that are to your taste and you can't go wrong.

Mary Ann

From which restaurant?

I believe they are referring to the Volcano Nachos at Margaritaville. They are good, but I've had better Volcano Nachos at the Las Vegas Margaritaville. The Margaritaville menu on board is very limited to what you will find at a land-based Margaritaville.

I believe they are referring to the Volcano Nachos at Margaritaville. They are good, but I've had better Volcano Nachos at the Las Vegas Margaritaville. The Margaritaville menu on board is very limited to what you will find at a land-based Margaritaville.

Thats good to know since we live in Vegas.

We will for sure have to try Food Republic. I heard Haven guests get a discount on the first day, not sure if its true or really matters since we will eat there anyway lol

We were on the Escape in May 2016. Was very impressed with the food and service in all the venues on the ship. Certainly a step up from Carnival. That being said two out of three of next cruises will be on Carnival Conquest the other one is on the Silhouette . It will be interesting how their food and service compare.

Thank you Sand and Seas.

I'm gonna have to try them once on board this september and also the very next time when we are in Vegas!

Sadly, the tomahawk ribeye is no longer on the menu at Cagney's...

The "tomahawk" ribeye in Cagney's: if it's still on the Menu. Son and I had 3 of those beasts on our last cruise and they were AWESOME! :)

Pork belly dumplings or short rib dumplings at Food Republic.

Food Republic's Short Rib dumplings are a must-have for us now. So good with that special sauce made of sweet corn. Will be on our 5th Escape cruise in September. Hope they put a Food Republic on the Bliss!