MS Noordam Sail-Away, Dec. 16, 2013

aliaschief

Welcome back, Chief! Glad you, too, enjoyed the Nieuw Amsterdam! Who was the Captain, Hotel Director, and Cruise Director? Just curious if the same ones are still there.

Check the cute ship, Explorer, that just arrived at #21!

I should be here today.

Welcome back, Chief! Glad you, too, enjoyed the Nieuw Amsterdam! Who was the Captain, Hotel Director, and Cruise Director? Just curious if the same ones are still there.

I should be here today.

Capt Van Zaan, Stan Kuppins HD, CD Dave. Excuse spellings, there names are still packed!

Capt Van Zaan, Stan Kuppins HD, CD Dave. Excuse spellings, there names are still packed!

Dave Shea was on our CD too. He told me he is going to the Eurodam next year. His girlfriend is one of the dancers so I wonder if she is jumping ship, too. He seemed to get along quite well with Marco Van Belleghem, the HD when we were on board, and he mentioned that he is going to Eurodam as well. He's an avid photographer (some of his stuff is for sale on the HAL on line shop), and he loves photographing the Baltic.

I should be here today.

ms Explorer was built in 2001 for then Royal Olympic Cruises from Greece as their Olympic Explorer . ROC went belly up at the end of 2003. She's very fast, able to do 27 knots, and is/has been working as a floating university for an outfit called Institute for Shipboard Education under their Semester at Sea program

[/size]541]Hope I can watch... in just 3 short weeks I'll be on board! Dh and I can hardly wait for our 1st HAL cruise. Retirement is wonderful :D

Enjoy, ENJOY, ENJOY!

All I'll have here is some rattling of the anchor chain but I'll take it.

Roy

Hope I can watch... in just 3 short weeks I'll be on board! Dh and I can hardly wait for our 1st HAL cruise. Retirement is wonderful :D

I have to agree that retirement is fantastic! Are you going to be waving to us on the 6th? Let us know and we'll wave back!

Edited by Scrapnana

Your reminder to join us today at 4:00 PM EST and give a hearty Bon Voyage to all sailing on the MS Noordam.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com

Special thanks to Sheila for keeping the addicts happy during my absence.

Chief,

Glad you had a great cruise. We were waving back as you sailed away. Sheila did a wonderful job keeping us informed.

Going out with friends this afternoon so will have to miss today's sailaway. See everyone on Wednesday.

Chief,

Glad you had a great cruise. We were waving back as you sailed away. Sheila did a wonderful job keeping us informed.

Going out with friends this afternoon so will have to miss today's sailaway. See everyone on Wednesday.

Why, thank you, Scrapnana!

And, thank you, John, for the info about Explorer. Interesting indeed.

Good afternoon fellow addicts. Hope Noordam sails on time. Have a Board Of Directors meeting at 4:00 PM Central.

It's been a busy day getting the house restocked, sort a ton of mail, and still not fully unpacked.

Where is Harris our room steward?:confused: