Exotics - Asia and South America booking info

Coral

Exotics - Asia and South America.

Not sure if this is posted, if it is, sorry for duplication. I think they open for booking on May 25th but will need to double check.

PC_2018_2019ExoticsSailingScheduleFaresAmenities.xls

PC_2018_2019_AsiaReferenceFlyer_May2017.pdf

PC_2018_2019_SouthAmericaReferenceFlyer_May2017.pdf

Edited by Coral

Thanks Coral, you're so great, yeah!!!

Now the secret of Coral's long gap between Sep and Nov is lifted, she's doing a very long Pacific/Asian run during that time, sounds like a fantastic itinerary!

And as I predicted, Royal is using South America as transit between Florida and California in Feb/Mar 2019, and Emerald is doing the full South America season during 2018/19, and obviously returning to Europe for summer 2019. She's already listed in Gibraltar several times in summer/fall 2019. :)

Thanks, I wasn't looking hard enough! Can you tell me what does NCF stand for in the last column?

Taxes and fees - these are amounts that Travel Agents do not get commission on. So "Non Commissionable Fare".

Click on the sheets at the bottom of the page.

Coral, I can't get the prices on my IPAD to open there is nothing at the bottom that I can see. What I want is the Royal FL to LA 49 day cruise. Do you happen to have that price?

Thanks so much!!

Coral, I can't get the prices on my IPAD to open there is nothing at the bottom that I can see. What I want is the Royal FL to LA 49 day cruise. Do you happen to have that price?

Thanks so much!!

2-Feb-19 Sat ROYAL 1906B 49 South America South America Grand Adventure FT. LAUDERDALE, St Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, Trinidad, Fortaleza, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Buenos Aires (overnight), Puerto Madryn, Falkland Islands (Stanley), Cape Horn scenic cruising, Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego), Punta Arenas, Amalia Glacier, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Santiago (Valparaiso), La Serena (Coquimbo), Pisco (San Martin), Lima (Callao), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), San Juan Del Sur, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES (inside)$6,899 N/A (balcony) $8,999 (Deluxe Balcony)$9,599 (minisuite) $11,099 (clubclass) $13,499 (suite) $18,499

Coral,

Thank you for sharing this. There are a few cruises here which have piqued our interest. We've wanted to do the West Africa cruise for several years (Cape Town to Dover or vice versa), but it hasn't been offered for a while. The WC segment from Cape Town to Ft. Lauderdale might be a good alternative.

Okay now I want to do a few of these world or around cruises. Can someone please adopt me and take me along?

Coral Thank you for posting these. I am new to the board and seeing all these helps me to know how to save and plan for Mr Indy's retirement cruise.

I better start saving big time since I only have 3 years to save.

2-Feb-19 Sat ROYAL 1906B 49 South America South America Grand Adventure FT. LAUDERDALE, St Thomas, Antigua, Barbados, Trinidad, Fortaleza, Salvador, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Buenos Aires (overnight), Puerto Madryn, Falkland Islands (Stanley), Cape Horn scenic cruising, Ushuaia (Tierra del Fuego), Punta Arenas, Amalia Glacier, Puerto Chacabuco, Puerto Montt, Santiago (Valparaiso), La Serena (Coquimbo), Pisco (San Martin), Lima (Callao), Costa Rica (Puntarenas), San Juan Del Sur, Puerto Vallarta, LOS ANGELES (inside)$6,899 N/A (balcony) $8,999 (Deluxe Balcony)$9,599 (minisuite) $11,099 (clubclass) $13,499 (suite) $18,499

Coral, thanks so much for the information.

Looks like a great trip but just a bit rich for my budget for a balcony. Just can't deal with an inside cabin for a trip that long

Looks like a great trip but just a bit rich for my budget for a balcony. Just can't deal with an inside cabin for a trip that long

It is one that I will include "when I win the lottery" list :cool:

Ever since Coral posted the listing we've been "considering" the 49 day repositioning on Royal. We've never done a long cruise like that. To date our longest have been 15 and 17 days. We have a 28 day booked for October and will see how we fare on a cruise of that length. I just now went to the Princess site and "saved" the cruise. I'll wait and see if it comes up under a Sip and Sail promo. (A 49 day bar bill would be horrendous!) If it does come up under a Sip and Sail I'll likely book it (cheapest balcony as this is a crazy amount of money for us) and then "wait and see" how we handle the shorter 28 day cruise.

We loaned one of our kids $24k to help with his down payment on a house a while back. No interest on the loan (yeah, I know) but it is due in January of 2019. The cruise is February 2nd so... We could just blow the cash on a cruise! (:eek:)

The cruise departs on Groundhog Day so hopefully it wouldn't just be embarkation day over and over and over and over...

My wife was speaking with someone at a quilting deal the other day who is going with her parents on the world cruise. Apparently it's less expensive than a care facility for the parents for a year. I can see that in a financial sense and a world cruise would be pretty amazing but they are doing the world cruise with 3 people in an inside cabin. GAH!!! I realize that for the most part they will likely just use the cabin for sleeping but still... That's a long time to share an inside cabin with 3 people. I'm not sure I could handle that long on a ship no matter what type of cabin I had and I certainly wouldn't want to share with anybody but my wife for that length of time.