Quest & Love and Marriage Show - Gone Fleet Wide?

Toddcan

I'm seeing reports buried in reviews that Quest & the Love & Marriage Show are no longer offered on some ships. I've heard Liberty and Quantum.

I'd like to have this thread to be a gathering point of information for all ships. Can recent(last 30 days) pax please report on whether or not you have these shows on your sailing? Please report the ship, and the sailing date.

Also - Personally I would miss both of these. Is there a proper email to use to contact Royal in order to express my thoughts on the matter? (Assuming this is going fleet wide).

Radiance - early November, Quest - standing room only and Love and Marriage game - very good crowd considering late time. Both seem to be still very popular on Aussie cruises. No waiters or kitchen staff singing in MDR.

Serenade had both last week, but they were the worst I have seen. The cruise director and staff lacked a lot to be desired. I have never seen a Quest that was not unbelievable fun until this cruise. It was very lame.

I was on Quantum's 11-23 inaugural and we only had Battle of the Sexes on the last night (this was an 8 night cruise). No Quest and no Love and Marriage show. But with Mamma Mia taking up 2 nights, and Starwater taking up 3 nights, and Sonic Odyssey taking up 2 nights...I don't know when they would have done it. And there is no good place to do Quest, I guess 270 might work.

October 19th, Navigator of the Seas both shows done

I'm seeing reports buried in reviews that Quest & the Love & Marriage Show are no longer offered on some ships. I've heard Liberty and Quantum.

I'd like to have this thread to be a gathering point of information for all ships. Can recent(last 30 days) pax please report on whether or not you have these shows on your sailing? Please report the ship, and the sailing date.

Also - Personally I would miss both of these. Is there a proper email to use to contact Royal in order to express my thoughts on the matter? (Assuming this is going fleet wide).

Within the last month I have been on the Vision and the Allure. Both Ships had both.

I know some of the Shorter Cruises often only have one or the other due to lack of time, and it is up to each cruise director which one they want to do.

I was also surprised that on the Allure, Studio B was only 1/2 full during the quest.