Quest & Love and Marriage Show - Gone Fleet Wide?

Toddcan

it sounds like its just the shorter cruises. Jewel (7 days) had it a few weeks ago...had Love and marriage and quest.

We are a 5 night liberty cruise next year. I'm assuming that one may possibly not have one or both :(

it sounds like its just the shorter cruises. Jewel (7 days) had it a few weeks ago...had Love and marriage and quest.

We are a 5 night liberty cruise next year. I'm assuming that one may possibly not have one or both :(

Liberty last week on the 5 day cruise only had Love and Marriage -- maybe they rotate every cruise??

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Liberty 5-night sailing last week.

They had Quest with a standing room only crowd. The Asst. AD hosted and he did a great job ... lots of enthusiasm and interacted really well with the audience.

They did not have Love & Marriage, I asked why and was told that when over 50% of the passengers are C&A then they don't always do it because the audience ends up being too small. Apparently, C&A passengers tend to skip it because they know all the jokes already ...

We were on the Liberty 5-night sailing last week.

They had Quest with a standing room only crowd. The Asst. AD hosted and he did a great job ... lots of enthusiasm and interacted really well with the audience.

They did not have Love & Marriage, I asked why and was told that when over 50% of the passengers are C&A then they don't always do it because the audience ends up being too small. Apparently, C&A passengers tend to skip it because they know all the jokes already ...

Well that's just silly. The show on TV ran for years-just need some new questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The questions can stay the same as long as the answers stay unique and hilarious.

I'll only 50% agree with you on that one. On the shorter itineraries out of Florida the same people cruise them and try to be the upper or middle couple and you can tell their answers are planned and rehearsed. When I finally did get to be a participant in 2012 I made sure I knew my wife's bra size and sure enough that was a question.

Edited by BillOh
Didn't want a ticket from the grammar police.

I was on Quantum's 11-23 inaugural and we only had Battle of the Sexes on the last night (this was an 8 night cruise). No Quest and no Love and Marriage show. But with Mamma Mia taking up 2 nights, and Starwater taking up 3 nights, and Sonic Odyssey taking up 2 nights...I don't know when they would have done it. And there is no good place to do Quest, I guess 270 might work.

On the Quantum Dec 1st cruise, we had the Love and Marriage show in the theater as usual on all ships. There is NO Quest though. They do not have venue suitable for it. For the Quest to work well, they need a large area where large number of people can be formed into teams.

The Music Hall was too small..

The SeaPlex was too spread out and little seating.

The Two70 had the seating and the space, but was deemed too dangerous for the Quest activities due to all the aisles, walls and steps.

This was explained at the initial Meet & Mingle meeting by one of the Cruise Director staff.

Edited by edjny