Has the RC website been compromised?

No problems here. Coulc you be using it from a system that has it Blocked like at a place of business?

I'm using it from my normal home laptop. I haven't had this warning pop up before trying to access the site, so it's a bit weird. The reporting of malicious content is what concerns me. I'm trying to make a payment towards my cruise :eek:

I would run a virus scan on that machine. Try logging in on a different machine. I wouldn't put any credit card info in a site triggering that warning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume any big company has someone who deals with IT issues and their website

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry, I forgot to put the :rolleyes::D at the end of my post above, because IT is not their strong suit.

Edited by irishgal432

I tried calling in, but the guy said it was something I didn't need to worry about (not in those words).

I'd seriously scan your computer. A virus or malware could easily cause this. Tread carefully until you get this resolved. I doubt it is an Rci issue.

They have a tech team?

I would assume any big company has someone who deals with IT issues and their website

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please note that bcruiser143 is new to CC and is not familiar with the unicorn we call RC Tech Support. :rolleyes::p

It looks like you have a problem with your computer. Run a full scan with malwarebytes. If you haven't already got it you can get the free version direct from http://www.malwarebytes.com . It is also possible that your router has been compromised try connecting on a different network to test.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Same exact warning came up when I accessed RCI website also.

And actually came up a couple of days ago trying to access the

Cruise Critic website.

I have also have Webroot, plus I have Windows 10, and using a laptop.

Clicking on "tell me more" it states "this website has been reported to

have malicious software". Just be careful what you click on.

I am not getting the warning message any longer, and my scans

reveal no malware.

Edited by island lady

Spent about 6 hours on phone with Tech Support on Sunday after clicking on something on CC Message boards Saturday evening. 2 different Special Techs worked on my computer trying to find a bug. Somehow my virus scanner was turned off and it would not turn back on and I kept getting a message from McAfee. Am still not convinced that my issue is resolved as it takes forever for any site to load and some sites simply won't load at all.

Always have issues with RCCL web site when trying to pretend book to check to see if I want to book. All works great until I put my C&A number in and then I get screen telling me to return to home screen. Works fine if I do not put C&A number in to see if there is a discount. I can put senior, military and resident info in and no problem. But will not allow me to continue after C&A info.