I can't see where to sign in on Azamara site

cruzsnooze

Is it just me or is there no sign in on their site. I wanted to check what my perks for my level are but I don't know my level. I called a dozen times today and after the menu to press 1 for this and 2 for that it disconnects.

have yuo been on celebrity? i can find mine there but not on A? also just call and ask like you are booking a cruise and then ask what you are and msot of us here can you the perks.. I know there are threads on persk everyehee on here.

You are right I can't get in either - you've never been able to see your Azamara bookings on your celebrity login certainly not in the UK as we have two step logins

I am assuming they are doing maintenance but maybe Bonnie can confirm.

Calling up is not an option for us, but have some time so will wait and see what happens after the weekend

if i am reading this thread correctly i think the OP asking about perks for her level. i can only look and find my level on Celebrity and how many days i sailed between both lines.. Since i know most of the perks i just try to answer the best I can.

Is it just me or is there no sign in on their site. I wanted to check what my perks for my level are but I don't know my level. I called a dozen times today and after the menu to press 1 for this and 2 for that it disconnects.

Three things in your post for me to address or look into:

1. You can't sign in? Do you mean you can't find where to sign in? On our site go to 'Already Booked' then 'My Azamara'.

2. Checking your LCV level - that is a problem from our end that we are working to rectify.

3. You've called a dozen times and it disconnected - this is not good! Thanks for letting us know.

Bonnie -- Azamara isn't the only website with this problem, but IMHO any site that opens up features when you sign in should have a prominent SIGN IN button on the home page and every other page. Why would anyone think: how should I sign in? Oh, maybe I should click "Already Booked" and then "My Azamara"??? Did you notice the words "sign in" anywhere there?

Bonnie -- Azamara isn't the only website with this problem, but IMHO any site that opens up features when you sign in should have a prominent SIGN IN button on the home page and every other page. Why would anyone think: how should I sign in? Oh, maybe I should click "Already Booked" and then "My Azamara"??? Did you notice the words "sign in" anywhere there?

I agree with you. It is not self evident.

What I wanted to know was what tier I am with Azamara based on my RCL status. I have sailed on Celebrity a few times but I've sailed on RCL to D+ and Azamara once so I wondered what tier that corresponds to on Azamara.

Today I see the toll free number is gone and 305-341-0206 has taken it's place. I called but it was after hours so I'll try again tomorrow.

Both RCL and X have login on their opening page so that was what I didn't find on Azamara. I didn't think to go through "already booked" because I assumed it would ask for a booking number which I don't have.

Thanks for letting me getting back to me.

Edited by cruzsnooze

What I wanted to know was what tier I am with Azamara based on my RCL status. I have sailed on Celebrity a few times but I've sailed on RCL to D+ and Azamara once so I wondered what tier that corresponds to on Azamara.

Today I see the toll free number is gone and 305-341-0206 has taken it's place. I called but it was after hours so I'll try again tomorrow.

Both RCL and X have login on their opening page so that was what I didn't find on Azamara. I didn't think to go through "already booked" because I assumed it would ask for a booking number which I don't have.

Thanks for letting me getting back to me.

sounds like Elite plus and would make you Discovery Plus. The main thing is you get free laundry and some internet minutes but less then Celebrity..

As if most of your sailing history is with Royal Caribbean on a stand-alone basis rather than with Azamara and Celebrity on a combined basis... Cruise points earned on Azamara and Celebrity cross-accumulate whereas Cruise Points earned on Royal Caribbean do not cross accumulate with either/both of the other two brands...

Following is from the Celebrity website...

-----

Reciprocity Between Brands

Equivalent recognition is one of the benefits of being a Captain's Club, Crown & Anchor Society and/or Le Club Voyage loyalty member. It offers loyalty members the opportunity to receive recognition and similar benefits with matching tier status–both pre-cruise and onboard–when sailing with one of the three brands. Members of one loyalty program must enroll in a sister program in order to receive equivalent recognition benefits.

Points on Celebrity and Azamara are earned cumulatively in both loyalty programs. For example, 20 Club Points earned on a Celebrity sailing will be reflected as 20 points in both Celebrity's and Azamara's loyalty programs. The total Club Points for the member will reflect all qualified points earned.

Points earned on Royal Caribbean are earned only for the Royal Caribbean loyalty program. Points of each loyalty program cannot be added together. Points are calculated using the applicable brand's program level accrual system.

-----

If I'm correct in assessing your cruise history, a Diamond Plus member of Royal's Crown & Anchor Society is recognized as an Elite--not an Elite Plus--member of Captain's Club when sailing Celebrity and as a Discoverer--not a Discoverer Plus--member of Le Club Voyage when sailing Azamara... The same concept operates in reverse... I am an Elite Plus member of Captain's Club and a Discoverer Plus member of Le Club Voyage based upon my cruise history with Celebrity and Azamara on a combined basis but--when I sail with Royal--I am extended Diamond membership benefits on a reciprocity basis; in order to achieve Diamond Plus benefits with C&A, I must earn all 174 Cruise Points with them to reach the next C&A membership threshhold [160 to go!]...

If you log into your Captain's Club account with Celebrity [and I suspect the same will be true if you were to log into your Crown & Anchor account with Royal], you will find that the rules for reciprocal recognition are clearly set out in the "Terms & Conditions" section of each loyalty program... There is a chart--which didn't cut/paste successfully here; I tried--that spells out reciprocal loyalty recognition across the three brands/programs...

Thanks for the explanation. I went into the celebrity site and saw that I am Explorer on Azamara despite the D+ on RCL so it seems the crossover isn't near equivalent. The Azamara perks aren't very interesting but they are so much more inclusive it doesn't matter. The only perk I would need more of is internet time. On a longer cruise with the slow speed of cruise ship internet it's not possible to check bills and email in an hour.

Thanks for the explanation. I went into the celebrity site and saw that I am Explorer on Azamara despite the D+ on RCL so it seems the crossover isn't near equivalent. The Azamara perks aren't very interesting but they are so much more inclusive it doesn't matter. The only perk I would need more of is internet time. On a longer cruise with the slow speed of cruise ship internet it's not possible to check bills and email in an hour.

The thing that confuses most people about reciprocity is that between RCL and Celebrity/Azamara, it is only levels attained that cross. And they are not one-for-one all the way up the ladder. Here are the rules from Royal's website.

Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society® Platinum and Emerald levels will be equivalent to Select in Celebrity Cruise's Captain's Club and Explorer in Azamara Club Cruises' Le Club Voyage. Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Society® Diamond,
Diamond Plus
and Pinnacle Club levels will be equivalent to
Elite in Celebrity Cruise's Captain's Club
and Azamara Club Cruises'
Discoverer in Le Club Voyage.

But for Azamara, if your combined points on Celebrity + points on Azamara are high enough, you would get Discover +. From your post, that does not seem to be the case.

I agree with you that the club benefits are not as good overall as either RCL or Celebrity, but since the most popular item is basic drinks and many, if not most, basic drinks are included it isn't so bad. But the laundry and internet benefits are pretty lame on Azamara.

I agree with you. It is not self evident.

Maybe you can help me! I tried to sign in to my account on AZ about a week ago and my acct name and password was not accepted. I sent an email to AZ and did receive an email back saying someone would get back to me within 24 hours....I have heard nothing back....What next??? LuAnn

Then you should--as noted in my earlier post--be recgnized as an Elite member of Captain's Club when sailing with Celebrity and a Discoverer member of Le Club Voyage when sailing with Azamara...

If the Celebrity website is showing a lower membership level in the Celebrity and Azamara loyalty programs [as seems to be the case], that suggests to me that your level as cited is based upon your sailings with Celebrity and Azamara alone and doesn't consider your sailing history with Royal Caribbean at all...

As noted in the web citation in my earlier post, the linkage between the three loyalty programs is not automatic [though it is essentially so between Celebrity and Azamara; membership numbers tend to be the same] and one must enroll in each...

I'd suggest that you first check your sailing history with Celebrity and Azamara at the Captain's Club section of Celebrity's website [it's there on a combined basis] to be sure that you are properly enrolled in both of those programs... If so, you should then contact both Captain's Club and Le Club Voyage--by phone is fine--and provide each with your membershp number in The Crown & Anchor Society as I suspect that you either forgot or didn't know that it is necessary to do so... Once corrected, you will be recognized as an Elite member of Captain's Club and a Discoverer member of Le Club Voyage on a reciprocal basis during future sailings; i have the feeling that you have been "shorting" yourself from a loyalty perspective when you have cruised with Celebrity and Azamara in the past...

Edited by Xport

Maybe you can help me! I tried to sign in to my account on AZ about a week ago and my acct name and password was not accepted. I sent an email to AZ and did receive an email back saying someone would get back to me within 24 hours....I have heard nothing back....What next??? LuAnn

call them again.. i would always call over email

LuAnn. Have you tried an email directly to Nicole at lcvambassador@leclubvoyage.com This might help.

Edited by Prefdavid

Hi LuAnn, I'm sorry you're having trouble logging in. Prefdavid is correct when he suggests you write to our LCV ambassador, Nicole @ lcvambassador@leclubvoyage.com.

Hi Cruzsnooze, Thank you for letting me know you weren't getting through to us. We've looked into it, and YES, there was a glitch in the call menu functionality. It has been fixed thanks to you and another poster on a separate thread.

The following won't help all of the issues described in this thread but, found the following link that will take you to the sign in screen and after you sign in you click the link again to get to your cruise where you can actually manage your cruise.

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Clumsy and you have to bookmark the link but, does the trick to get in. Not a total solution but, should help.

Then you should--as noted in my earlier post--be recgnized as an Elite member of Captain's Club when sailing with Celebrity and a Discoverer member of Le Club Voyage when sailing with Azamara...

Azamara has me as Explorer so I will have to investigate further because the internet minutes are useful to me.

• 2 months later...

Well after looking at taking advantage of the Valentine's promotion I attempted to do an online courtesy hold only to find out that there is no such option anymore. You either ante up an $1100 deposit which of course is not fully refundable if we cancel or you have to call in to get a courtesy hold.

Then I hunt around for the login to My Azamara and finally trip across a way to log in but it does not retain my information and allow me to book with a courtesy hold still. So I give up on the thought of booking with Azamara.

I scoured CC and came across this thread about the hidden sign in to My Azamara and a post from Bonnie in December indicating that there is a problem. It is now the middle of February and the problem still exists. This is a simple fix that should have been resolved immediately.

So after all of this I am off to Oceania and Viking Oceans to see if they will allow me to log into my accounts there. Oh, yes every online cruise line welcomes me with the ability to login, except Azamara. I guess my Discover status with Azamara means nothing because they figure I am dumb enough to put up with their nonsense.

And why no ability to do a courtesy hold is beyond me.

This nonsense has gone on too long and as a loyal Azamara customer since its inception it is time to move on.

Edited by rockysquirrel

Just tried to log in to put in our immigration info and emergency contact for our upcoming April 2 cruise. Under "booked guests" there is no longer a "my azamara" link, unless my eyes are much worse than I thought ;). Had to actually use the link provided in this thread to get into my reservation.

Bonnie can you check that out? I could have just missed the my azamara link, but I don't think I did. Also having an issue with my profile, it won't take my phone number and says my Le Club Voyage number doesn't match, so will email Nicole to see if she can resolve it. My husbands works fine.

I completed online check in at least a month ago. Everything was all good before the web redesign. Just went to the site and found out my immigration info was missing some info. Had to put it in again. Really checking things out now as our trip is less than 10 days before hitting Japan.

Edited by rinshin