Need FLL hotel with shuttle to Port Everglades

Smiling Sue

Hi. We are flying in to FLL and cruising the next day out of Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale). Does anyone have a good hotel recommendation that provides transportation preferably from the airport to the hotel and the next day, from the hotel to the cruise ship. Many thanks. Sue

We like Extended Stay America on 17th Street. Free shuttle from airport to hotel, $4 (I think) shuttle from hotel to port. Nice clean hotel, very pleasant staff, good location for those of us without use of a car.

I wouldn't pick a hotel just for that short ride.

Find hotels in your budget. If you have a full day to enjoy Fort L., I'd rather stay there than nearer the airport, where you'll need uber/cab to visit the city.

Edited by eandj

Hyatt Place 17th st has free shuttle from the airport

a shuttle to the port for a fee but if there are 2 + of you just get a taxi it was cheaper

Taxi from PE to FLL was less than $20 incl tip

Shuttling to the port can take as long as 45-60 mins if several shios are in port. Cab is 5-10 mins.

Hyatt place shuttle is $2 for your party. Their shuttle to port is $7 pp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also the shuttle to the port will be very crowded with multiple stops at the other piers

Shuttling to the port can take as long as 45-60 mins if several shios are in port. Cab is 5-10 mins....

^ These replies, exactly. I know a shuttle (free or otherwise) is a somewhat attractive offer, but why would someone want to shuttle with potentially dozens of others and their luggage when you can take a cab or Uber and be there so much sooner?

We never choose a hotel based on a shuttle. We stay where we want to stay and make our own arrangements. :)

I usually stay at Dania Beach Spring Hill Suites. Depending on how many people you may find a better located hotel for cheaper as it is around $20 for a cab or uber to the hotels and airport or port.

It depended on your priorities for amenities and price. The shuttles are usually offered by the airport hotels, but not all do a cruise shuttle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums