Breakfast in MDR

Anyone can eat there.

Many passengers eat breakfast in the MDR. Check the compass for breakfast hours.

Edit - OP - I'm wondering why you thought the main dining room was only open to a specific group of passengers? I don't mean to offend you in anyway as I ask this question, I was just wondering where you got that type of information, especially since it appears you have cruised Royal Caribbean in the past

Enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Many passengers eat breakfast in the MDR. Check the compass for breakfast hours.

Edit - OP - I'm wondering why you thought the main dining room was only open to a specific group of passengers? I don't mean to offend you in anyway as I ask this question, I was just wondering where you got that type of information, especially since it appears you have cruised Royal Caribbean in the past

Enjoy

M

I must admit I wondered the same ???? With over a thousand posts and 9 cruises ALL on RCI why would you not know this ??

I've only cruised 3 times, twice on P&O and once on Celebrity with our upcoming at first time on RCI and yet I knew that anyone could use the MDR on any RCI ship (or any other cruise line for that matter)

Never eaten there for breakfast. Have been told only Diamond and up. One told me only Pinnacle or suites were allowed. RCCL has had many changes through the years. Thought this was 1 of the chnanges.

MDR is open for everyone for breakfast. There is, however, a section for D and up. Same menu, but complimentary cappuccino's, lattes, espressos.

Depends on the ship as to whether there is special area for D/D+ Members for breakfast now that all but 2 ships have a Diamond Lounge. Those D Members can now enjoy their specialty coffee in the lounge 24/7.:D

While on the subject ..we have only had breakfast one time in the MDR. Alaska Serenade cruise.

I remember my husband and I were seated at a group table. We were next to the family that likes to count down to their children. It goes like this " Jennifer you start eating or I'm counting ...1, 2, " etc. I suppose discipline was the implied threat. Extremely uncomfortable. The other group just chatted amongst themselves.

Can you request a private table at breakfast?