CCL Cabin Info Compilation - No Cabin Questions posted here please!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:19 PM.
New Orleans, LA
63 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Ship - Vista
Deck - 2
Stateroom # - 2339
Stateroom Category – 4C, Interior
Starboard or Port Side - Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very Quiet

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Interior Room

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? - No problems

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - N/A

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems

Any other comments? - Usually, our issue would be the A/C but didn't have any of those issues on this boat
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
12/08/18 Carnival Conquest, 8 day (Princess Cays, Grand Turk, Curacao, Aruba)
09/08/18 Carnival Splendor, 7 day (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta)
04/02/18 Carnival Horizon, 13 day (Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Messina, Valletta, Cagliari)
11/23/17 Carnival Fantasy, 4 day (Cozumel)
10/08/17 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)
04/02/17 Carnival Breeze, 7 day (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel) https://youtu.be/c9dn7CM1gPw
01/14/17 Carnival Vista, 8 day (Grand Turk, San Juan, St Kitts, St Maarten)
12/22/16 Carnival Elation, 4 day (Freeport, Nassau)
09/18/16 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel)
04/08/16 Carnival Triumph, 8 day (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize)
08/30/15 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)
06/10/13 Carnival Elation, 5 day (Progeso, Cozumel)
10/20/07 Carnival Fantasy, 5 day (Progeso, Cozumel)
01/08/07 Carnival Fantasy, 5 day (Costa Maya, Cozumel)

Maryland
145 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Ship - Miracle
Deck - 5
Stateroom # - 5299
Stateroom Category - 8M
Starboard or Port Side - neither, aft

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) - yes very quiet, faint engine noise was soothing

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - no

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. - Love the aft!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - "Extended"

Was wind a problem? - Never

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - some soot on the chairs - use a beach towel if you are wearing light clothes

Any specific problems with this cabin? - none

Any other comments? - Perfect for warm weather cruises while underway. Stretch out on the lounger and read!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Maryland
145 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Ship - Dream
Deck - 8
Stateroom # - 8259
Stateroom Category - 8D
Starboard or Port Side - starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) - yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. - Perfect location for watching the tendering boats arrive.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? - some wind while underway
If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no problems noted

Any other comments? - it's the most forward cabin in the "midships" category.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

32 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
Ship - Victory
Deck - Verandah - Deck 8
Stateroom # - 8427
Stateroom Category – Premium Balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Very quiet except the occasional chair sliding on Lido above. Could barely hear it

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Large overhang from Lido deck so you can't see much sky, good view straight down and straight out except there was a camera or something hanging toward the aft

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Extended balcony (probably at least double the length of the regular balcony cabins. No different in width. Room for 2 chairs, a table, a lounger and plenty of room to walk around.

Was wind a problem? - No

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - its almost an aft cabin but not quite - no soot

Any specific problems with this cabin? - not that I can think of we loved it!

Any other comments? - Bring a LONG extension cord if you need to plug anything in bedside like a cpap. Because the room is so much larger you will need a longer cord.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

111 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Ship - Fantasy
Deck - Empress
Stateroom # - 144
Stateroom Category – Oceanview
Starboard or Port Side - Port Side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Really quiet. No noises from other passengers, and no noises from any below or above floors.

Balcony View - n/a

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - n/a

Was wind a problem? - n/a

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No problems. If you get seasick, you can sometimes feel nauseous when in the bathroom (because there is a little step up to go into the bathroom, and for some reason my husband and I could both feel it in there. Same as in dining room.)

Any other comments? - Great room and great view!
Northern NJ
244 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Ship - Freedom
Deck - 8
Stateroom # - 8292
Stateroom Category – 8D
Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, with the exception of my one night when the boiler room/maintenance room/ some kind of room etc. on the Lido above my room had some sort of a malfunction, and there was a loud slamming/banging noise for hours on end. It took Maintenance hours to get it fixed, in the middle of the night. If you look on the cruise deck plans you can see that there is an empty space directly above this room, some kind of mechanical equipment is in there. Besides that one night, I had no complaints. It was even quiet during the daytime.

Balcony View - Great view, no obstruction. The balcony was covered from above, it was not open for people on higher decks to see you. And you get some shade.

Was wind a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - See above to my noise comment

Any other comments? -
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Magic

Carnival Freedom cabin 8292

Carnival Freedom cabin 7287
Leander TX
1,225 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
Ship -Magic

Deck – 12 (Spa)

Stateroom # - 12015

Stateroom Category – 8S

Starboard or Port Side – Starboard (right side, facing front of ship), fore (near front- 7 cabins from the front of ship)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet; only people whopassed by where the few cabins beyond it in the corridor. Very little food traffic, no noisy areas (like crew working areas, ice machines, elevators).

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? – I don’t recall.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructionswas an issue. – Not obstructed, great view out and to the left & right.Only drawback to balcony is that it is not covered. It has slats covering itwhich offer no protection from the sun or rain. If you’re a sunworshipper, you’lllove it during nice weather. If it rains, your balcony could be off limits.Some said it was visible from top deck- not true… even if they wanted to leanout that far over the railing, there’s a glass partition that prevents it.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? – normal size

Was wind a problem? – only during stormy weather.

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? – no- it had a fridge, a sofa, safe usedan old gift card to lock/unlock; bathroom was unremarkable. Elemis productswere great- just enough for the cruise, not a lot left over to bring home. They also had a fabric spray that I just loved- a combo of coconut and plumeria that you spray on your pillow/sheets to give them a lovely fresh scent. I loved it so much my cabin steward gave me a few bottles to bring home! (he earned a few extra bucks for all his care and attention that week!)

Any other comments? –

I loved being so close to the spa. It meant I used it a lot more than I might have otherwise. BE AWARE- tile floors in the spa lobby are very slippery- make sure you bring the slippers they provide- they’re yours to keep FYI. I slipped in my bare feet without even being wet, right in front of the spa desk.

Thalassotherapy pool was okay I guess- the idea of resting in the loungers partially submerged in this miracle water never materialized for me… the bubbles made me even more buoyant than normal and I couldn’t lay on the loungers- I kept floating away! So I ended up sitting on the steps on the side.

The thermal loungers were awesome! I have a bad back that always acts up when I travel (strange beds etc) and these were like my whole body heating pads!
[COLOR=rgb(51,51,51)][/color]
I have a bunch of pictures but short of loading them into Photobucket again, I don't know an easy way to post them. If someone wants to see the photos of this cabin, they can go to the review I did for this cruise, posts 23 & 24. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127532
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Carnival Breeze - Coming soon! Sep 17/17
Carnival Magic - Oct 2014 My Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2127532
Carnival Paradise - Jul 2012 My Review http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1674471
Carnival Sensation - Feb 2010
Carnival Inspiration - Feb 2008
Carnival Inspiration - Aug 1998
Big Red Boat - Feb 1996
Carnival Carnivale - Mar 1988
OKC
60 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Ship - Freedom
Deck - 7
Stateroom # - 7362
Stateroom Category – 8c
Starboard or Port Side - idk

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – yes very much

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - yes

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –
It was a great view without problems

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - it was just fine

Was wind a problem? - not really

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - na

Any specific problems with this cabin? - shower curtain didn't say put; steward could have been better

Any other comments? - ^great ship
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

4 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Ship - Pride
Deck - 5 (Upper Deck)
Stateroom # - 5153
Stateroom Category – 7A

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Obstructed view, but a great view. Lifeboat came up to the railing. Could see out, over it, just not straight down. Had the front of the lifeboat, nose sloped down, so a bit less obstructed than other rooms.

Was wind a problem? - No. Some breeze is expected... the ship IS moving!

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Like most rooms, just one outlet. Bring a power strip to plug in more devices.

Any other comments? - Liked this room so much, we booked same room on our next cruise. Because the balcony is obstructed, it's less $$. Still had a great view.
3 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
Ship -Freedom
Deck - 2
Stateroom # - 2290
Stateroom Category – 4C
Starboard or Port Side - Port

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mostly. It was under the lobby, but it was only audible one night. The elevators are close, but we didn't get any extra noise from that.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? - No.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No.

Any other comments? - The room is next to a cleaning closet, which I think actually made it quieter. We never heard any of our neighbors at all though.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carnival Freedom - 02/04/2017
Bowmanville, Canada
1,184 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
Ship: Carnival Pride
Deck: 5
Stateroom #: 5268
Stateroom Category: Aft Balcony
Quiet Stateroom: yes
Connecting stateroom: no
Balcony View: Aft view, no obstructions
Balcony Size: extended
Was wind a problem: no

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem: no

Any specific problems with this cabin: no

Any other comments: entire ship vibrated so badly that everything in the cabin shook or rattled.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Craftykitty

Pride, 2017

Sunshine, 2016
Valor, 2016
Fantasy, 2015
Ecstasy, 2014
Splendor, 2014
Glory, 2013
Pride, 2013
Elation, 2012
Glory, 2011
Glory, 2010
Imagination, 2009
North Carolina
200 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
Ship : Magic
Deck: 12
Cabin # 12024
Balcony Cabin
Category :8S
Comments :
This was a wonderful cabin. The location was fantastic. It was very quiet and allowed us easy access to the spa. The room included special shampoo and conditioner from the spa. It was so close to the spa that I would often take advantage of the huge showers in the spa for my daily shower. Before I have bought a week pass for the spa and used it everyday , but with this close proximity I found myself in the different rooms more than ever. I know it has been said that because the balconies on the 12 the floor don't have a cover you can't sit out there, but I sat out every day in the morning and at night. Often in the middle of the day it would be in the shady side so I could sit there in the afternoon as well. We were on the even numbered side , sorry I don't know the ship's name for each side.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

seattle
4,665 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Ship : Conquest
Deck: 7
Cabin # 7439
Balcony Cabin
Category :8B
Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? – Quiet cabin, except of course for the wild spring break passengers yelling & carrying on in the hallways.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – Unobstructed, extra long balcony.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized (extra long, not wider than normal)

Was wind a problem? - Only as expected

Any specific problems with this cabin? - Only one outlet, no outlet in bathroom for nightlight.

Comments : Nice cabin, one of the L shaped cabins with the extra long, "bowling alley" balconies. Have sailed in this category of cabin before, on the Liberty. We like them. The room had only a table, chair & stool or ottoman to sit on, instead of a sofa. It didn't bother us, but may not be for everyone. There is a lot of light in the room from a window plus the door with glass in it to the balcony. We had a lounger, 2 chairs and a small table. There was plenty of room for the furniture.
The bed configuration was 2 twins, it did cut in the pathway to the bathroom a bit. We just scooted the mattress over a tad that was closest to the bathroom door, and it made for a bit more room in opening the bathroom door. We don't watch a lot of tv on a cruise, but the tv does swivel so if you want to watch the tv from your bed it is no problem. A great room with a larger balcony at a bargain price of 8B, works for us.
No noise to speak of, between 2 passenger decks. No bad odors at all, we were happy with the cabin.
2,234 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Ship -VISTA
Deck - 6
Stateroom # - 6417
Stateroom Category – Inside (???)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Not quiet at night, as this cabin is directly over the Ocean Plaza stage, where bands play nightly until after midnight. While we couldn't hear the music directly, we could hear that annoying thumping bass sound (like a low-rider car), which made it impossible to sleep until the music ended.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom? -No

Any other comments? -Like the other Vista interior cabins, there was only a 2-door closet, rather than the standard 3-door closet. Not enough space for a family of 4!!

CeleBrat
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NCL Starward (1987), Carla Costa (1988), Dawn Princess (1989), RCL Nordic Empress (1990), Regent Star (1991), Carnival Ecstasy (1992), Carnival Sensation (1993), Carnival Celebration (1994), Carnival Inspiration (1994), Celebrity Horizon (Nov 1994-HONEYMOON!), DCL Wonder (1999), DCL Wonder (Nov 2000), DCL Magic (Sept 2001), DCL Magic (Jan 2002), DCL Magic (Aug 2003), DCL Wonder (Feb 2004), Norwegian Sea (Oct 2004-"Texaribbean"), DCL Magic (Jan 2005), Norwegian Star (May 2005-ALASKA!), Carnival Glory (Sept 2005), Costa Mediterranea (March 2006), Carnival Elation (Sept 2006), Carnival Legend (Sept 2007), Disney Wonder (Sept 2007), Costa Fortuna (March/April 2008), Norwegian Gem (Western MED July 2008), MSC Orchestra (April 2009), Carnival Freedom 8-day re-route (August 2009), Norwegian Sky (Oct 2009), Disney Wonder (Nov 2009), Carnival Miracle (April 2010), NCL Dawn (Oct 2010-10 days), Carnival Valor (Mar 2011), Costa Atlantica (Mar 2012-10 days), Carnival Fascination (Oct 2012), Carnival Conquest (Mar 2014), MSC Divina (Sept 2014) Carnival Conquest (March 2015), Carnival Sunshine (August 2015), NCL Star (Mar 2016). Carnival Valor (Oct 2016) , Carnival Vista (March 2017)

NCL Gem Mediterranean review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...69&highlight=/
MSC Orchestra review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=966161
Carnival Freedom 8-day Eastern review:
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...076&highlight=
234 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
Originally posted by sparks1093
Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for CCL.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

I have seen this on other forums also and it seems to be useful.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship - Magic
Deck - 11
Stateroom # - 11240
Stateroom Category – spa balcony
Starboard or Port Side - Port side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Yes, very quiet unless the ship was rocking. When the ship was rocking, the balcony curtain rattled all night long. This was remedied after a few hours by placing pillows, the chair, and the trash can against the curtain to keep it from banging against the balcony doors.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – The balcony view was great. I am very afraid of heights and was worried about being so high, but it was never an issue. Loved to watch people come back on the ship when we were in port and loved to watch as we pulled into port

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? - Yes, during the first 24 hours of this cruise. Very high winds. So high that all activities on the Lido were moved inside and the deck on 5 had to be closed.

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no

Any other comments? -
LOVED having free access to all of the spa amenities. The relaxation room, heated loungers, steam rooms, and mineral hot tub were fabulous!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy Sailing!
The Estills from Hoover, AL

Carnival Elation 2011
Carnival Victory 2012
Norwegian Dawn 2014
Carnival Dream 2016
Carnival Magic 2017
Carnival Sunshine 2018
234 Posts
Joined Apr 2016
Originally posted by sparks1093
Special thanks to Mysticks1 on the Celebrity Cruises forum for this idea. I would like to begin to assemble one for CCL.

To the moderators, I would appreciate if we could make this a "sticky" at the top of the page for all to see.

I have seen this on other forums also and it seems to be useful.

Please, refrain from posting cabin questions here so this can purely be an informative thread, especially for those that are first time cruisers or seasoned cruisers looking for a great cabin.

The template is as follows:

Ship - Magic
Deck - 11
Stateroom # - 11232
Stateroom Category – spa interior
Starboard or Port Side - port side

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – very quiet!

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. –

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem? -

Any specific problems with this cabin? - no

Any other comments? -
Loved having the complimentary spa amenities
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy Sailing!
The Estills from Hoover, AL

Carnival Elation 2011
Carnival Victory 2012
Norwegian Dawn 2014
Carnival Dream 2016
Carnival Magic 2017
Carnival Sunshine 2018
Fort Worth, Texas
443 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Ship - Valor
Deck - 7
Stateroom # - 7395
Stateroom Category – inside
Starboard or Port Side - starboard
Quiet Stateroom? Yes

Balcony View -
Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -
Was wind a problem?
If an aft cabin, was soot a problem?
Any specific problems with this cabin? - Could feel a lot of vibration.

Any other comments? - More than enough storage for two people. We split the beds so we could have more walking room. Our first time in an inside. Liked it fine.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past Cruises:
September 2003 - Enchantment of the Seas
August 2012 - Eastern Caribbean - Oasis of the Seas
November 2013 - Eastern Caribbean - Independence of the Seas
May 2014 - Western Caribbean - Navigator of the Seas
March 2015 - Western Caribbean - Serenade of the Seas
November 2015- RC Liberty of the Seas
October 2016 - RC Liberty of the Seas
New Orleans, LA
63 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Ship - Breeze
Deck - 8
Stateroom # - 8433
Stateroom Category – Interior - 4G
Starboard or Port Side - Starboard (right)

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – Mostly, no ship noise. Very close to the elevators and a lot of kids were onboard. Just hallway noise with kids

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – N/A

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - N/A

Was wind a problem? - N/A

If an aft cabin, was soot a problem? - No

Any specific problems with this cabin? - No

Any other comments? - Found some surprises... a woman's bra, socks, hangers, curling iron, and their free bottles of water.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
12/08/18 Carnival Conquest, 8 day (Princess Cays, Grand Turk, Curacao, Aruba)
09/08/18 Carnival Splendor, 7 day (Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta)
04/02/18 Carnival Horizon, 13 day (Livorno, Rome, Naples, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Messina, Valletta, Cagliari)
11/23/17 Carnival Fantasy, 4 day (Cozumel)
10/08/17 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)
04/02/17 Carnival Breeze, 7 day (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel) https://youtu.be/c9dn7CM1gPw
01/14/17 Carnival Vista, 8 day (Grand Turk, San Juan, St Kitts, St Maarten)
12/22/16 Carnival Elation, 4 day (Freeport, Nassau)
09/18/16 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Mahogany Bay, Belize, Cozumel)
04/08/16 Carnival Triumph, 8 day (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Mahogany Bay, Belize)
08/30/15 Carnival Dream, 7 day (Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel)
06/10/13 Carnival Elation, 5 day (Progeso, Cozumel)
10/20/07 Carnival Fantasy, 5 day (Progeso, Cozumel)
01/08/07 Carnival Fantasy, 5 day (Costa Maya, Cozumel)

Northest PA
758 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Ship: Carnival Pride
Deck: 5
Stateroom #: 5177
Stateroom Category: 7A
Side: Starboard

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems): Yes, other then the folks slamming their balcony doors.

Was stateroom a connecting stateroom?: No

Balcony View: The category is 7A obstructed view. We selected this cabin based on the location beyond the first three life boats and between the two smaller life boats. So we were able to see down in a small area.

Balcony Size?: Normal

Was wind a problem?: No

Any specific problems with this cabin?: The cabin is starting to show some minor wear but nothing major.

Any other comments?: The cabin has a 19" flat screen. The A/C was okay set to the coldest setting. Love the location and sailed in the same cabin before. Of course this is our opinion, the beds were firm but not hard, we loved the beds.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Imagination - Jan. 2001, Explorer of the Seas - Jan 2002, Conquest - Jan 2003 Glory - Nov 2003
Legend - Jan 2005, Liberty - Nov 2005, Sensation - Aug 2006, Imagination - Jan 2009
Pride - Oct 2013, Jan 2014, Oct 2014, Oct 2015, Feb 2016, Apr 2017, Oct 2017
Tampa area
14,976 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Ship - Magic
Deck - 11
Stateroom # - 11240
Stateroom Category – 8P Spa balcony

Quiet Stateroom? (With comments on problems) – No, balcony dividers sounded like drummers practicing when we were underway.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions was an issue. – no obstructions

Was wind a problem? - made balcony dividers make noise

Any specific problems with this cabin? - just noise from balcony and too far to Lido marketplace.

Any other comments? -No MDR menu on TV, could see account info.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
1964 Queen Elizabeth
1966 SS Florida
1980 Tropical
1982 Mardi Gras
1985 Jubilee
1998 Holiday
2002 Pride
2003 Grand Princess
2004 Mariner of the Seas
2006 Miracle Aug. 20
2008 Inspiration
Dec. '08 Glory
Aug. 2009 Inspiration
Feb. '10 Inspiration
2010 Legend
Sept. '10 Inspiration
2010 Inspiration
Sept. '11 Legend
November '11 Inspiration
Sept. '12 Legend
November '12 Legend
March '13 Legend
June '13 Miracle Alaska!
October '13 Legend Halloween Cruise
January '14 Paradise
April '14 Legend
Nov. 16, 2014 Pride
March 1, 2015 Pride
August 31, 2015 Paradise
November 28, 2015 Westerdam
April 2016 Sunshine
September 3, 2016 Paradise
October 22, 2016 Magic
November 18, 2016 Oosterdam
January 15, 2017 Pride
April 1, 2017 Magic

Paradise September 11, 2017
Paradise September 16, 2017
November 11, 2017 Magic

April 29, 2018 Magic

UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL DR RUTH FOR WHALE TAIL and UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL GUARANTEED PRICE DROPS DROPPER