Mighty Ships - Canada- Quantum of the Seas

You Canadians get all the good shows. We get some Kardashian crap.:rolleyes:

That is because for some reason we like to watch that stuff. I cannot stand any of it, but the wife on the other hand......

We do get Mighty Ships here too. Not sure if we will get this one. Will need to search for it when I get home.

Oh and I can't forget. Go Rhody! :)

Speaking of Canadians and Mighty ships, I keep seeing the Oasis episode and some pink boas and some prince who can't keep his cigarettes. I'm ready for a new season.

The original Oasis of the Seas Mighty Ships for the Dec 2009 inaugural sailing was filmed by the Discovery Channel Canada and only shown in Canada for the first year and then was released to be seen elsewhere.

Look forward to Quantum one. I was on the Quantum inaugural Nov 23 but not sure what sailing it was filmed on. Anyone know?

They were on board for the December 1, 2014 sailing that we were on.

Thanks Patti...I thought I had read or seen that the film crew was on your Dec 1 sailing. Will look for people I know who might have been on the previous sailing.

Thank you! All ready.

Uhh, we get that too off an American feed. But I don't watch it. Never do. Once I did. I can never "un-see" that. *sigh* :p

A little post taumatic stress syndrome from the K-clan, huh? Some things are just best left out of sight.:p

I hope it's the same woman narrating. I love her soothing voice. :D

Barbara Budd is her name. She used to be on CBC radio. She had an evening show called "As it Happens". She is no longer with CBC. I recognized her voice right away from listening to her on the trip to the cottage.